Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update - The Phantom Menace

Just completed the first small task. You are asked by the mad scientist to complete theorbital telescope. Upon completion I am asked to launch a rocket (the original) since I am in the middle of a launch there's going to be no progress from me for the next sixteen hours....:(

So to answer your question snowy70 you Will indeed need both launch pads

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Just completed the first small task. You are asked by the mad scientist to complete theorbital telescope. Upon completion I am asked to launch a rocket (the original) since I am in the middle of a launch there's going to be no progress from me for the next sixteen hours....:(

So to answer your question snowy70 you Will indeed need both launch pads

Thanks for the info. S3R3G4 I was just about to join your launch but I guess I'll wait.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
So i am guessing you didnt get my antenna in your apple game..
I didnt receive anything for your apple game if you sent anything.

No, I got 3 fuel from you on iPhone game, so didn't bother sending them back :) Pls send your gifts to S3R3G4 (android) and I will return from android game. I checked on my own games - THESE GIFTS DO NOT CROSS PLATFORMS

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
good luck to everyone with this mission. Maybe I can finally finish a mission!! lol updated sig and sent out rest of gifts for the day. whos going to start the list of who needs/has what???? Guess that means it wont be me :)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
There's already another mission??? Geee.... I need a break.:confused: But will be updating.... even though I have no idea on how this thing works so far.

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I'm in the Phantom Menace, hope to complete this one. I need all times for the Mission Control Center 2. See my list below.

Long, lkoo, S3R3G4 I have added you, would you kindly accept? I could use your MCC2 items please.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Okay, sorry if it's already been asked, but :who has the SPACESHIP LAUNCH CONSOLE ?

If you have it, please post here or somewhere and tag One Bad Day

Also, please mention what platform you have, these items are NOT cross platform trade-able.

Device
  1. iPad
Hey guys, I'm going to go ahead and play this one as well. I'll update my sig, but Stan Breckner has communication antennas. Also, just an FYI, my 10-month-old son (pictured left) deleted the game from my iPhone. Being old, I have no clue how to recover it, given the backup on the computer already updated and synced. Yikes!!

Top Bottom