Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update - The Phantom Menace

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Mission Control Center Level 2
Launch Pad 2
Two new destinations - North and South Observatories
New Gifts: Optical System, Solar cell, Communication Antenna, Spaceship Launch Console

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Well I've installed it and the game still starts, which is a boon! I bet they rolled this out so quickly to make up for the organic veg debacle! So far the only bug seems to be a jaunty 'post fail' message popping up every now and again. Very pleased to get a new space mission though, as the space launches are my favourite bit. :)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Cool! I updated and got this mission too :D ty Phantom!!!! Only problem is that I just started a launch and thus I can's upgrade my launchpad to level 2 :(

By the way I think that his upgrade came in time for the Spaceday which is celebrated in Russia and other ex USSR countries on 12th April when first man (Uriy Gagarin) went to space in 1961 in Soviet Union.

We had a great country back then :)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
I suggest we make a list of players that are taking on this mission and need mission items just as it was done for easter mission.
Phantom - sent you optical system
... and not sending anymore gifts till I know who needs new items :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Wow nice to do, I build my 2 buildings now, its ready in the morning. I just send 1 plane to North, maybe this night the other to South. I was looking for a new mission but I did not start one. So this is nice to do. No more thinking to the Easter failure, just going on. Awesome!
S3R3G4, you can send me something too? I have just send you my last gift, the commun antenna
Phantom, nice name of the mission, tomorrow you're on my list!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Cool! I updated and got this mission too :D ty Phantom!!!! Only problem is that I just started a launch and thus I can's upgrade my launchpad to level 2 :(

By the way I think that his upgrade came in time for the Spaceday which is celebrated in Russia and other ex USSR countries on 12th April when first man (Uriy Gagarin) went to space in 1961 in Soviet Union.

We had a great country back then :)
you don't have to wait until your racket come's back ;) you build a new launch pad

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I think there are 2 new buildings? I have build 2 research or observatorylabs (I hope it is the right translation) and 1 airforce museum. I haven't see them before. You can get items for the collections from 2 buildings, I hope that these buildings are mentioned.

Phantom are you mising the spaceship launch console as a new gift?
its the 4th item required to upgrade mission control

just Sent you a satellite antenna.

S3R3G4 just added you as a friend. Do you need antennas?
Also the Launch pad 2 is a separate building, not an upgrade to the original launch pad.
so you can build separately without selling your current one.
I also am in the middle of a space flight but it built for me without any issues

What about you olly 333? need antennas? (not listed in your sig.)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Phantom are you mising the spaceship launch console as a new gift?
its the 4th item required to upgrade mission control

just Sent you a satellite antenna.

S3R3G4 just added you as a friend. Do you need antennas?
Also the Launch pad 2 is a separate building, not an upgrade to the original launch pad.
so you can build separately without selling your current one.
I also am in the middle of a space flight but it built for me without any issues

What about you olly 333? need antennas? (not listed in your sig.)
i received your gift, thx i sent you an Optical System back, yes i forgot to put that in the list

Top Bottom