Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update - Subscription feature(4/3/18)

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
So windows platform players will not get this? Why offer something that only some players will be able to benefit from?

Simply because in this aspect, Microsoft can't seem to get its head out of its ass and offer what its competitors can. I can't blame GI for this. They're seeking new revenue streams, and if one platform doesn't offer the ability, it doesn't make sense to stop progress and the withhold the revenue that comes with it.

Simply because in this aspect, Microsoft can't seem to get its head out of its ass and offer what its competitors can. I can't blame GI for this. They're seeking new revenue streams, and if one platform doesn't offer the ability, it doesn't make sense to stop progress and the withhold the revenue that comes with it.
Doesn't matter a lot to me as I don't spend $$ on the game, but I would imagine there will be a lot of people who will be upset.

Except if they lose too many players. Then it's like shooting yourself in the foot!

So windows platform players will not get this? Why offer something that only some players will be able to benefit from?
yep windows players lose out again, they shouldn't roll out stuff like this, if we cant all benefit from it, this will change game play and its not fare for all, i dont generally pay for this game but rubbish decision on GI

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Windows Store doesn't currently offer a subscription service we can use, so there'll be no subscription there in a foreseeable future, I'm afraid.

5.6.11 update on iOS has only subscription included, nothing new otherwise.

I define 'later' as one of the future updates that isn't coming within a week. That might be a month or two depending on the variety of reasons. We'll try to do it sooner rather than later, as always!

And I wouldn't exactly call iOS a 'lesser platform' for Airport City which is easily proven even by device distribution of players on this forum.
Free2Play , Hello Ivan. Well this makes much more sense that it would come out in Android before ios. Android has 77% smart phone market share while Apple is about 16%. Nor does it make any sense that ios gets this 2 months before Android.

324BBB3A-7634-4FE0-B010-77FEFAFC99E6.jpeg
560934DD-C26E-454B-9EA9-7FEB85DADB88.jpeg
Thanks thought I was missing something. I downloaded the update on IOS this morning and can find this offer anywhere.

I couldn't find it either Joe.

As for whether this should be launched or not because it's not on Windows I'll be curious who would pay $6 or $20 a month for those benefits. I doubt it will be a high percentage because it's a lot of money. Some may do it to get no breakdowns but I don't think it's going to change the balance of power in any significant way. To me the videos was a much more impactful thing.

Now if a free parcel or 2 of land a month were thrown in then it may be a little more compelling but even then I'm not sure

Top Bottom