Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new update on Android: DON'T update!

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I just did an update on my Android game. Right after the update I'm accused of time travelling. Better not to update!

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
It's not the update which got you blocked. GI took some strict measures against cheater's, so in that process some fair player's got blocked as well.
No worries, just send a ticket to support and they will unblock your game. :)

ali efc

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8gn9nr
Username
Ali efc
Update bad for me. Can't use 2 of my 3 runways as it says runway in use when it isn't,and can't fly any of my s3 planes at all,game tells me they are in flight when they aren't.also game constantly crashes since update.another dodgy fix on the way probably.

ali efc

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8gn9nr
Username
Ali efc
Run into a problem, some of my flights aren't available even though I have giants. Even more annoying as I started a map to this destination and now it's wasted. It's not just maps though, other giant flights want me to pay green.
Be careful,this happened to me first,then next thing I know game wont open as stuck on " loading " page.it seems this is becoming a common problem with new android snow update.I've sent a ticket to GI,only received standard " will get back to you shortly"answer

Be careful,this happened to me first,then next thing I know game wont open as stuck on " loading " page.it seems this is becoming a common problem with new android snow update.I've sent a ticket to GI,only received standard " will get back to you shortly"answer
Sucks though, lost a giant map because of it.
Screenshot_2015-12-17-19-33-21~01.png

ali efc

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8gn9nr
Username
Ali efc
Run into a problem, some of my flights aren't available even though I have giants. Even more annoying as I started a map to this destination and now it's wasted. It's not just maps though, other giant flights want me to pay green.
I found a way to make the flights available before my game got totally screwed.if your giant plane is an s3,move it to the reserve hanger by buying a normal giant plane,or just sell it for the coins and replace it with a normal giant plane.the flight should now become available.I know its a bit late as you have already lost the map,but will help if you want to use another one.

I found a way to make the flights available before my game got totally screwed.if your giant plane is an s3,move it to the reserve hanger by buying a normal giant plane,or just sell it for the coins and replace it with a normal giant plane.the flight should now become available.I know its a bit late as you have already lost the map,but will help if you want to use another one.
It is an s3, all my giants are but I'm not selling one and my hangar is full of falcons...

ali efc

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8gn9nr
Username
Ali efc
Hmmmmm.I guess we just have to wait for another useless " fix" update
Its only the fact I totally love to play ac that I'm still hanging on and havnt left for good to farm like so many other players.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Same thing has happened to 1 of my 2 games.

Top Bottom