Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New Update - (It Came form Outter Space) Bugs

S

Sorumbas

I joined the club also again, because 1 time is not enough lol :D.
I´m not in the mood to retore my game again lose all UFO collection and wait until the game crashes again.

3 mails to GI, one answered(mentioned here). Now queuing for the update. I don´t know if anyone that plays in android still stand.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Make that two, before mine died I used the bug alot to help me complete collections by landing planes, not getting the items I want, closing the game in a way that the progress won't save, and then re-opening (think you could possibly do this anyway but not as easily). Constant closing and opening like that might be what caused it to die tho lol
lister0f5meg This method has been working for me, too. It is the only way I have found, so far, to exploit this Super Bug. If I get some good drops, I will exit the game properly and run my App Backup for AC. (This app has been getting a workout this past week.)

If you do not have an App Backup, you should really look into downloading one. It will compress and store the data for Airport City and store it on your device (or an external device)
Several times this past week, my game has crapped out (Thanks, GI...Y'all need to get your s**t together)
I have had to: clear cache, force stop, uninstall AC, restart device, download AC, and then Restore the Backup data.
Seems like a lot of work for a "fun" game to play in my spare time. :rage:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
lister0f5meg This method has been working for me, too. It is the only way I have found, so far, to expoit this Super Bug. If I get some good drops, I will exit the game properly and run my App Backup for AC. (This app has been getting a workout this past week.)

If you do not have an App Backup, you should really look into downloading one. It will compress and store the data for Airport City and store it on your device (or an external device)
Several times this past week, my game has crapped out (Thanks, GI...Y'all need to get your s**t together)
I have had to: clear cache, force stop, uninstall AC, restart device, download AC, and then Restore the Backup data.
Seems like a lot of work for a "fun" game to play in my spare time. :rage:

I may or may not know what you are on about and may or may not suggest you can use it with rocket launches as well.

1 week since I last played and as such I will be doing that again when I finally get back in

New update v1.97/v1.98 was released several hours ago, installed (mine is 1.98), doesn't make any difference, still cannot open the game, received the same force close message at the first loading black screen (where the game icon shows at the top left) :banghead: . Some people on Facebook reported the same, the update didn't fix anything for those who have not been able to open the game, but some other people reported the game works now. I guess the low level games (lower than 20 I think) can still play or have been fixed. It took 10 days for them to release 1.98 that didn't fix anything, not sure how long it will take for the next update, or if they will ever fix it :confused: . By then we will probably all forget there is this game.

UPDATE: more Facebook comments said it works now with the update, so I guess those are lower level games? Anybody else here installed the update?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi friends,
I,ve updated the game on NOYA12 an it works fine. Before the update this game was still working and i am a 32 level player. I also have 2 new gifts in the list, fuelkatalysator and a faxmachine!!! Don,t know where it is for, but i assume it is needed for a new quest after this one. It,s still unbelieveable that the update did not work for those who can,t play anymore. GI did it again!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Updated game does work but hangs up if I let it time out rather than turn off phone.
Then again my UFO game still worked after a fashion that required game restores after it force closed the game.
New level 7 buildings requiring new gifts items. You can fast forward flights by 1/3 using a Fuel Catalyst that is giftable.
For those that cannot open the game I have a fear that your files are corrupted, it happened to me and Sky Captain.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I updated also. It's been 2 hours and it seem to be ok so far although when I collect passengers/coins/fuel on my airport, it seems to freeze for about 5 seconds... making me wonder if it is about to crash again. Hasn't so far. It is under observation. Remember, when we got the UFO mission, everything went fine for a day for me and up to about a week for others and then... CRASH! Sigh... GI stole my enthusiasm for this game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
The same thing for me : black screen and game don't open.
The only modification : the little picture on the list of applications. The ET disappears and Jane is come back.

My husband was more lucky : for the moment, he can play.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
new update works great as i posted yesterday, but it seems that my posts and new tread are deleted for some reason..

I'd like to know why.. :confused:

Top Bottom