Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update Android after Valentine?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
3qaw8u
Username
Raaaaaaaandy
Bali Hi Aero I've been stuck in a launch for two weeks now. Wondering, what if we deleted all our space buildings (except alien legacy of course haha) and then updated. Wouldn't we be able to do the per astrada mission again essentially getting all our space buildings back brand spanking new in theory?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
I'm afraid to do any update I have done all updates (expept this one) and everything has gone good and smooth for me but since I saw some complaints I'm getting afraid :unsure:..... I'm trying since hours to get a pink chrysantemums (Fancy Rider quest) at my flower shop(3) but still nothing does it has something related with update because I thought maybe that's why I can't get one or Can I obtain it from my neighbours flower shop? ..... I think I will have to wait more to see if it appears that flower

Bali Hi Aero I've been stuck in a launch for two weeks now. Wondering, what if we deleted all our space buildings (except alien legacy of course haha) and then updated. Wouldn't we be able to do the per astrada mission again essentially getting all our space buildings back brand spanking new in theory?

I have attempted to sell the Launch Pad, but could not do so because it claims I have a rocket flight going on (the same kind of message you get when you want to sell your single runway, you must wait until all panes are back in the hangar). But of course I don't have a rocket flight for weeks now.

I have not however attempted to sell the TC.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
I am currently playing on version 1.84 and I (of course) do not allow for automatic updating...
After completing the "On the Wings of Love" challenge, my game immediately went into the "per aspera ad astra"
Since I already had the Mission Control Center and Launch Pad, I just had to launch a rocket to get the Training Center.
For me, there does not seem to be an "upside" to download v. 1.86
...just the risk of stuff not working right.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Well after completing WoL it went straight to pAaA .
I have a Training Centre and have updated to 1.83, the latest version.
I was never given an message about the next mission and have launched a rocket this morning so as far as I know you cannot get an extra TC.

Aero, Bali Hi I did the update as well and I did notice a couple new collections, one which will give you an attack plane when completed (but it doesn't tell you how to complete it), another for soviet uniform for which you get a Veterans Memorial Museum (always) again it just states collectible items and then the last one called the Order of Victory again with no directions on how or where to fly to complete this.

I also noticed all the romantic buildings are gone from the shop and that they still drop passengers (what happened to the coins!!!!)

Someone just send me a 'gun camera'... does anyone know whats that for? I think it is a new item because i have never seen it before

I have updated to 1.86 this morning after coming back from my trip. I don't see any change in my game since I completed the Space Mission last time except for what Sophie and daniel degracia already mentioned:

1. new collections (Order of Victory, Soviet Uniform, Attach Plane) without task or instruction on how to complete them
2. romantic buildings are gone from the Commerce store list
3. somebody not from this forum sent me a Gun Camera as well, and I looked at my gift list and I don't have it, not sure how the Gun Camera will be used.

1) I just upgraded to ver 1.86 this morning. It works fine, but still did not solve my Launch Pad problem:mad:!

2) I wonder how Long & daniel degracia got the gun. I don't see any guns in my gift list? Could they be sent from iOS version?

3) My iOS friends' names show up on my neighbour list yesterday and I can visit them again :) . When I visited iOS games yesterday, there were some buildings under construction that do not show up (usually these are new buildings that are not in your current version). Removing current buildings usually is to make space for new ones, so we should be looking at some new buildings soon!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
1) I just upgraded to ver 1.86 this morning. It works fine, but still did not solve my Launch Pad problem:mad:!

2) I wonder how Long & daniel degracia got the gun. I don't see any guns in my gift list? Could they be sent from iOS version?

3) My iOS friends' names show up on my neighbour list yesterday and I can visit them again :) . When I visited iOS games yesterday, there were some buildings under construction that do not show up (usually these are new buildings that are not in your current version). Removing current buildings usually is to make space for new ones, so we should be looking at some new buildings soon!

Bring it on! I did almost all jumbo flights... Need 21 more...
So im than ready to sell them all, again :confused:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Ha ha!
I am also on all Jumbo fleet right now. First time ever!
But I still have 200 flights to go for complete sweep of 3 stars.

Oeh 200... hopefully you will make it till the new update!
Im done tuesday :)
Im happy if the update comes after 4 or 5 days, so my phone can cool down... Its AC all the way since the new jumbo flights came...

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
I have recieved 2 gun cameras and then I saw this on the airport of the person who gift me the gun cameras

PS. sorry for bad quality I took it from my camera :oops:

Attachments

• IMG_1325.JPG
    IMG_1325.JPG
    1,008.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1326.JPG
    IMG_1326.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 119
Top Bottom