Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update Android after Valentine?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Do you have her friend code? I think having her as a neighbor might be advantageous when the event starts. I sent you an invite from my android game, OBD Hotel Items.

No i don't haver her friendcode I had posted more pictures from her in AC chat disscussion "New update Android afer Valantine?"
and that's strange I had received coins as someone add me but when i see the friend request there is no one :s let me see again....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
No i don't haver her friendcode I had posted more pictures from her in AC chat disscussion "New update Android afer Valantine?"
and that's strange I had received coins as someone add me but when i see the friend request there is no one :s let me see again....
Interesting...i input your code, and it did show on my "Waiting" list, but now it's gone.....and you're not in my neighbors list.....Perhaps try sending me an invite?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
One Bad Day ok I will try to add you ;) .... please could you see my gift list and tell me which item I can gift you?.....

Soon I will be avaiable to send/gift bracelet for hotel but from an ios account
I could use an Additional Radar, if you can send one. Unfortunately the hotel items do not transfer cross platform at this time, so any from an iOS wouldn't make it to my android game.

Thanks for the invite!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
I could use an Additional Radar, if you can send one. Unfortunately the hotel items do not transfer cross platform at this time, so any from an iOS wouldn't make it to my android game.

Thanks for the invite!

Ok I will send it to you today the additionall radar just wait me some hours(-6) to gift you please ;)
how many do you need?

And I'm more than happy to have another friend!:LOL:

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
One Bad Day,SER=1777]Dulcesakura[/USER] - i have just completed this mission and i have 6 veteran museums. I m not getting the statue purposely because museums give a lot of items for collections and im afraid that they'll stop if i finish the mission. I still have 6 days util the mission ends. Strange that this mission is not available to everyone. Anyway you are welcome to visit me :)

These buildings are on my new android game

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
I dont know. I just started playing on android and got this mission right away. It almost started on ios with one of the latest updates, which screwed up all my planes and turned them to fighters. Next ios update fixed this and turned all my planes to jets, but screwed up space flights

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
One Bad Day,SER=1777]Dulcesakura[/USER] - i have just completed this mission and i have 6 veteran museums. I m not getting the statue purposely because museums give a lot of items for collections and im afraid that they'll stop if i finish the mission. I still have 6 days util the mission ends. Strange that this mission is not available to everyone. Anyway you are welcome to visit me :)

Cool, i appreciate the heads up. I sent you a request from both my games....OBD Hotel Items is my Android game, and Flyerduck is my iPad game. I agree on waiting on the Statue. Always a good strat to wait out the timer.

I can tell you all one thing: the Veterans Memorial and Attack Plane hangers are visible on his Android based game when visiting from an iPad game.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura

Yes I have 2 friends who completed the mission "timka" and "mix11" but I also think you should wait to complete it I see that both friends don't have anymore the hangars :confused:
But can I add you? (^_^)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
S3R3G4 Also another question Do you have the Gun machine on your outgoing gift list or another different gift from that mission? Both timka and mix11 have Gun machine as I see only those with that mission can have them! you are so lucky :)

Top Bottom