Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New pop up has to go

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
When I'm just 1 item shy away from completing a collection, the pop up for 26 greenies collection sometimes appears (10 greenies for the Space collection). Inconsistent.

Right after I click on my commercial building that has the longest refresh time (or probably one that generates coin the most), the 8 greenies frog appears. This one is consistent. My commercial buildings mostly generate < 90 coins ranging from 20mins - 4 hours, but I have one Aviation Museum or something that generates 200+ coins every 2 days. It is when I click on this that the frog appears. Maybe you guys can give it a try and attest to this theory?

I hate those pop-ups as well. You can tell they were designed so we accidentally use up greens and bonuses. Very sly indeed.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I hate those pop-ups as well. You can tell they were designed so we accidentally use up greens and bonuses. Very sly indeed.
It looks so, yes. But as I wrote, open a ticket, be persistent and you will get them back. Its good to have screenshots before/after (y)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
It looks so, yes. But as I wrote, open a ticket, be persistent and you will get them back. Its good to have screenshots before/after (y)

What kind of screenshot would prove that we accidentally used greens and bonuses? Since I won't know when I will accidentally use a bonus or greenies, I won't know if I should take a screenshot beforehand? Won't G! dispute and say I used it on purpose?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
What kind of screenshot would prove that we accidentally used greens and bonuses? Since I won't know when I will accidentally use a bonus or greenies, I won't know if I should take a screenshot beforehand? Won't G! dispute and say I used it on purpose?
I am doing screenshots every morning and before any money / greenies spending in the game. So i have a prove that can send to GI in case of unaccidently spending greenies. So i have my proff, let GI proff otherwise :D

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I am doing screenshots every morning and before any money / greenies spending in the game. So i have a prove that can send to GI in case of unaccidently spending greenies. So i have my proff, let GI proff otherwise :D

That's a lot of screenshots. I propose that the game should be designed where we don't have to do all that.

When I'm just 1 item shy away from completing a collection, the pop up for 26 greenies collection sometimes appears (10 greenies for the Space collection). Inconsistent.

Right after I click on my commercial building that has the longest refresh time (or probably one that generates coin the most), the 8 greenies frog appears. This one is consistent. My commercial buildings mostly generate < 90 coins ranging from 20mins - 4 hours, but I have one Aviation Museum or something that generates 200+ coins every 2 days. It is when I click on this that the frog appears. Maybe you guys can give it a try and attest to this theory?

I can tell you when I have seen the toad has been on more than one place. The one that I accidentally hit was fish market which is 20 coins/ 1 hour. It came up again yesterday when I went to click. It is usually one of the first three buildings I click it is just where I start. I have just over 120 commercial buildings(I counted :confused:) they are generally all over the place as far as yield time, though a majority are probably 4 hours or less.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

And I just accidentally clicked on the alarm clock just now, when I don't need it since I have a lot of passengers waiting to collect. What is the solution for this, anyone?

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Can't recall if I have one in stock, she still wanted to sell me one.:mad: Which reminds me, anyone know what the warming drink set is worth, she got me again over the weekend. :inpain: I'm still unable to send a ticket from my game, might it have something to do with my new tablet??

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Things that need to go away...
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
the last one should not go away. It prevents you from spending greens accidentally, I agree that the others should go.

Right. I suppose what I mean is that the game shouldn't be designed in such a way that we can accidentally use greenies or bonuses in the first place. It's called preventive action.

Top Bottom