Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New maximum of stars

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
For the Star chasers among us: with this last update containing 6 new event destinations and 6 new adventure destinations the new maximum of stars to reach is 810. That's including 120 stars for the alliance map flights.
There were times I was very close to the maximum but now I have (again) a far way to go...

Three starring falcon destinations is a real pain that delays me doing alliance flights, haven't even three starred the new world yet and now there a new lot. Hope the new plane coming doesn't require 500 flights for everything.

GI has really overloaded us with so many new destinations, each requiring so many flights, it takes the focus off completing the destinations in sequence.

Can't work out how you have got to 810 stars as the maximum number of stars @Deetee04.

I have used Tom's @greensmith star spreadsheet, (which I have borrowed! and adapted), to monitor my own star count - which is attached as an excel spread sheet.

Looking at it I am obviously missing something, (probably on the Quest /Event section), as my in-game star count shows Pakman is at 591 stars but the spread sheet only shows me at 584 stars, but this is still WIP.

So - any ideas what I may be missing here @Bali Hi @M22 @Gt city @Rsorour @Juvenal @LAX @Neil ellor @Long

Attachments

• Airport City Map Destination Collection Stars 31032016.zip
    24.5 KB · Views: 129

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Can't work out how you have got to 810 stars as the maximum number of stars @Deetee04.

I have used Tom's @greensmith star spreadsheet, (which I have borrowed! and adapted), to monitor my own star count - which is attached as an excel spread sheet.

Looking at it I am obviously missing something, (probably on the Quest /Event section), as my in-game star count shows Pakman is at 591 stars but the spread sheet only shows me at 584 stars, but this is still WIP.

So - any ideas what I may be missing here @Bali Hi @M22 @Gt city @Rsorour @Juvenal @LAX @Neil ellor @Long
I have used a R3d_F1v3's spreadsheet also adapted to me.
I didn't find in you list the flights to the Theory of Everything (Novosibirsk, Bangalore, Edmonton, Perth and Berkeley) and if you would like to complete the flights to Russian Victory day quest are:
PPD - Murmansk
TP - Tula
Jet - Odessa
Delta - Minsk
Jumbo - Kiev
Attack - Brest Fortress

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
@Pakman I just counted the destinations I still have to fly to earn stars and even made a mistake: I can reach 813 stars. At this moment I have 640 stars and can get another 9 (A walk in the clouds), 12 (adventure New York), 14 (Down the Rabbit Hole), 18 (adventure Mesopotamia) and 120 (40 alliance destinations).

I have used a R3d_F1v3's spreadsheet also adapted to me.
I didn't find in you list the flights to the Theory of Everything (Novosibirsk, Bangalore, Edmonton, Perth and Berkeley) and if you would like to complete the flights to Russian Victory day quest are:
PPD - Murmansk
TP - Tula
Jet - Odessa
Delta - Minsk
Jumbo - Kiev
Attack - Brest Fortress

Thanks for this - I will add this to the list and so these 18 flights for 'Theory of Everything' now will take me up to 801 stars + 7 unaccounted stars I have but can't explain = 808 stars max stars for me.
@DarekK - what will be your maximum star count?

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2

Looks like the guys have sorted you out but what a coincidence as I am on 592 very close to you

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
I counted 891 stars which are as follows

Normal Flight = 89
Event Flight = 57
Excavation Flight = 84
Alliance Flight = 45
Space Flight = 18
Episode Flight = 4

Total of 297 destinations (including rockets, sleigh, fighter jet, attack plane & card plane)
297 x 3 = 891

(I don't believe the episode flights are on IOS or Android)

Last edited:
Top Bottom