1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Just to let you know, AirportCityGame will be moving to superfast new servers very soon. This will stop the slow running and downtime you may be experiencing when you visit.

For more information - Please see THIS thread.

New Game Started

Discussion in 'Airport City Questions' started by crescent moon, 17 March 2019.

1. Well, I finally convinced a friend of mine to give Airport City a try. She downloaded it, and started to play. First thing we noted was she started with 0 stars instead of the usual 3. "Must be because you're a new player" I said.

Then the expansion sale popped up, but only 20% off. :( Again, "Must be because you're a new player". :confused::confused::confused: "I've never seen this before." An hour later, a new expansion sale box popped up - 40% off. "Whew - sure glad you didn't buy land at 20% off - maybe it will rever to the usual 50% of in another hour." It didn't - the expansion box disappeared and did not come back.

She then said - "I have a 100 item limit also - because I'm a new player, right?. This isn't the same game that you play." Then she uninstalled the game. :(:(:(

I wonder how many other potential players have deleted their games?:(:(:(

View Signature
    Jacque, Jim G, Husam and 2 others like this.
  2. It’s two different games with the 100 item limit.

I’ve noticed that the sales and a few other things are different early on. It’s not hugely different but still a bit different, but I guess I’d expect some of it

View Signature
  3. A lot!

View Signature
  4. 100 item limit will always remain to be a controversial move especially to the players who KNOW about it.

View Signature