Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New "Edge of Tomorrow" Collections

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just finished my next round of flights to Vienna. Got two Keytars early on and my last landing this morning got the third. Earned the Concert Hall:
Concert Hall.jpg

Now it's off to Zagreb in pursuit of the fifth and final sub-collection Art Gallery reward and the Quantum Leap / Luna Park grand prize.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Yesterday was Zagreb, my last destination for this collection. Again I sent seven Jumbos off at the start of the map clock. Used Secret Faucet and Vintage Weathervane. Used Fuel Catalyst to speed six of the planes up. For the seventh plane I set a timer for when my Fuel Gauge would be at 90 ... then speeded it up ... then set a timer for when my Fuel Gauge would be at 48 ... then sent it off. Repeat. If you're willing to pay this close attention to the timing, this approach works very well.
I ended up with 14 drops for the Can't Let You Go Collection, including two complete sets. Also got two Quantum Leaps for completing Magnificent Desolation twice.
Today it's back to Zagreb to get one Ariel and one Juliet to complete this adventure.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
It didn't take long today before Ariel and Juliet (figuratively) fell into my lap. I earned another Quantum Leap along with the Art Gallery and Luna Park:
Art Gallery.jpg

Luna Park.jpg

Note that Luna Park, while 3x3, increases your maximum passengers by 100. This is huge! I will delete a 3x3 maximum population building that I have duplicates of in my Warehouse to plant this little baby in my city ASAP.
Now it's time to relax a bit and rethink my city to increase passenger output (at the expense of coins). Then I'll try for the stars I still need for these five destinations,
Cheers,
Tom

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I tried a new technique that works quite well for these long flights. Normally, I use Fuel in my Warehouse to get all seven of my Jumbos off the ground at the same time; that way it's easier to speed them up with Fuel Catalyst since they all come due at the same time. And I can set a timer for five plus hours and leave the game for other endeavors.
But with these long flights, there's another way without using Warehouse Fuel, although you have to pay more attention to the game. With my fuel gauge at 100, I can fly two Jumbos right away. I used a Secret Faucet to speed up fuel delivery, but that's not absolutely necessary. In 24 minutes, when the fuel is at 48, I send off another Jumbo. Repeat until all Jumbos are in flight. Then, when the fuel gauge hits 90, I speed the last plane up and land it. When the fuel gauge hits 48, I set it off again. Repeat the speed up/wait/take off. You can use Fuel Catalysts if you want, but since most of the flights come due at different times, you have to set timers and be involved in the game much more frequently.
Anyway, I thought I would pass on this tip just in case it's useful for some of you.
Cheers,
Tom
Hello Tom, greensmith

Here is what I do. I send all 11 planes out at the same time. Then I use what I call a trailer plane. I take that 1 plane and wait until my fuel gets to 90, I then land that plane, wait 48 minutes (Have used secret faucet-reduce time in 1/2) and send it off again. (REPEAT) In the 16 hours and 30 minutes I will get extra 5 flights out of it. This way my other 10 planes stay together and I can use fuel catalyst at the same time. This will save me on fuel, passengers, catalyst and either a family ticket or alarm clock.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Star Update
With stars at 30/60/120, these five destinations take a long time to complete. Added to the fact that you earn one destination map for coming in first on a Lunar launch, this is probably the most difficult, time-consuming quest we've ever had. Here's my progress so far:
Beverly Hills: Three stars with four maps left​
Vienna: Two stars with three maps left​
Glasgow: Two stars with two maps left​
Zagreb: Two stars with three maps left​
Potsdam: Two stars with five maps left​
Tomorrow I will fly to Potsdam. The five maps should make getting the third star easier. Vienna and Zagreb will be more of a challenge with only three maps, and Glasgow will be the biggest challenge with only two maps.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Tom, Thank you, I will soon have 4 Luna Park and all 5 stars in destinations. I do confuse now, which one I have to replace. Grand Hotel that I bought with silver or Condominium that cost me 1 million coins. Very easy to answer right. 4 luna in the warehouse, and soon gona be more.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Hello Tom,

Just letting everyone know that by using Secret Faucet I was able to get 40 flights with 1 map. Using 11 planes. At my 3rd launch with the same map I had about 2 minutes to spare also. When these last 11 flights arrive I will have earned my 400th star. Finally!!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom, Thank you, I will soon have 4 Luna Park and all 5 stars in destinations. I do confuse now, which one I have to replace. Grand Hotel that I bought with silver or Condominium that cost me 1 million coins. Very easy to answer right. 4 luna in the warehouse, and soon gona be more.
Robby Kusuma
It all depends on whether you have more coins or tokens ... and whether you need more maximum population or more passengers. Grand Hotel adds 300 to your max pop. If you can afford to lose that, go for it! I sold a Colosseum to make room for my Luna Park because I have another Colosseum in my Warehouse ready to place if and when GI makes more land available. I should say "when" rather than "if" because if GI does not make any more land available, the game will become very boring.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hello Tom,

Just letting everyone know that by using Secret Faucet I was able to get 40 flights with 1 map. Using 11 planes. At my 3rd launch with the same map I had about 2 minutes to spare also. When these last 11 flights arrive I will have earned my 400th star. Finally!!!
Chad Ladwig
You are correct; 40 landings with one of these 17-hour maps is very doable. I am flying this quest with seven Jumbos because I wasn't willing to sell my one S2 Giant and my three S1 Giants. Other than land expansion, my wish list is that GI lets us warehouse our planes and buildings rather than selling them. What a great update that would be.
Cheers,
Tom

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Chad Ladwig
You are correct; 40 landings with one of these 17-hour maps is very doable. I am flying this quest with seven Jumbos because I wasn't willing to sell my one S2 Giant and my three S1 Giants. Other than land expansion, my wish list is that GI lets us warehouse our planes and buildings rather than selling them. What a great update that would be.
Cheers,
Tom
I agree about the warehouse of of planes. I sold 8 giants and 3 S1 Giants to go back and star all my past destinations that I failed to do. I have 3 stars is all Giant destinations.

Device
  1. Android
I had a bad news. Ara game, I finish all the flights and last 6 flights I wait to comeback, I exited. And few hours later, guess what, the game wont save itself. Only flights to Glasgow and Viena saved. Worst my RS game. Zero save. So I wasted 4 hours play, and I have to start again. Unfortunately, I still dont have time. But, I was lucky, the passengers and fuels stay. If they gone too, you know who is the thief.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I had a bad news. Ara game, I finish all the flights and last 6 flights I wait to comeback, I exited. And few hours later, guess what, the game wont save itself. Only flights to Glasgow and Viena saved. Worst my RS game. Zero save. So I wasted 4 hours play, and I have to start again. Unfortunately, I still dont have time. But, I was lucky, the passengers and fuels stay. If they gone too, you know who is the thief.
Robby Kusuma, First time I hear that it happens to two games at the same time. watch out they don't accuse you of timetraveling/cheating as planes can land more than once (top 100). that is the reason I got blocked for top 100

Device
  1. Android
flip123, thanks for the concern. I do more than 400 flights everyday. But destinations change for needle tower for me to get the Quantum Leap or Pyramid for me to get the golden token. And I use all the fuel I have to make my planes comeback. And this doesnt make Ara get blocked. I were blocked for my both games because of greenies bonanza last year. But same time, I stop play, because I got a new job. So kinda busy to learn about new environment. So I open like 4 months ago, updated and RS still blocked but Ara not. Lol. For me it is ok, as long as I can see my visitors and I can join launch. My opinion, the bug continuou, From launch to autosave. Or, GI preparing something like updating the server because new buildings and New quests are coming. Really hope so.

Top Bottom