Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Android version

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Now we have new flight to South America with the last android update

Brasilia with powerful delta
Quito with Jumbo
Bogotá with giant
Montevideo with Falcon

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
Just installed the update

Got plenty of gifts from iOS players from previous days

Can visit iOS neighbours now, but all of them is 'away'
seems like another bug

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just installed the update

Got plenty of gifts from iOS players from previous days

Can visit iOS neighbours now, but all of them is 'away'
seems like another bug
Works fine for me, i just visited my main game, i can did 5 clicks on different buildings.... Will try by other iOS neighbors too, and let you know.

@Long Yes, no items by those new destinations.... I can only do flights. Might be good to wait with new destinations, otherwise later GI can add items & collections, and we can be sorry not to wait...

EDIT: Just visited both games of @Yulee (1&2), works fine, so it looks bug is solved. Just did not test how is with adding new neigbors.... Does the code entry works?

Works fine for me, i just visited my main game, i can did 5 clicks on different buildings.... Will try by other iOS neighbors too, and let you know.

@Long Yes, no items by those new destinations.... I can only do flights. Might be good to wait with new destinations, otherwise later GI can add items & collections, and we can be sorry not to wait...

EDIT: Just visited both games of @Yulee (1&2), works fine, so it looks bug is solved. Just did not test how is with adding new neigbors.... Does the code entry works?

Yeah, I don't see the point to fly to the new destinations for right now.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I am not able to update my game. It is not size issue..its giving me error no 905. Can anyone tell what does that mean ? I play on samsung s2

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
When will iOS get the update? I wonder what the new destinations will be for?
Probably same destinations, would be wierd, if there will be new updates, and each would include more and more new features....

It seems will be a challenge to do a flights... Probably GI wants to take away our money, or just slowing our progress... Maybe some have a Giants or Falcons, and no other plane. Now it will be a challenge to sell those planes and buy Delta or Jumbo, to do flights for new destinations... Later we can expect new destinations for lower-level planes... This will costs us a coins...

Or: Hope new building - Reserve Hangar - will be introduced... That could help us with storing planes and saving lots of coins.... Let's wait! :whistle:

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
Simon Heid
They are for The Great Game quest (Brazilian buidlings, Stadium, Football Monument). On Facebook it is going on already for one week. The new destinations throw items for it together with Lima, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo.

I guess those destinations will disappear after the quest is over (14 days here), so you might consider to fly now already, if you want to win stars on them.

Top Bottom