Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Android Update 2.14

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Hmm one bad change is that the duke countdown has disappeared from the airship dock, cant see that theyd remove that on purpose so im guessing GI messed up as they were updating all those caption windows

Yes, 2.15 update has made it vanish. It was working in 2.14. I checked yesterday, because I was wondering how long before I can see if Airship has any changes after update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
flip123, i saw the new update on my AYON1 game.
Updated and untill now, i see no bugs.
Other games will be updated later tonight.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Noticed that with the IOS update we can now collect level 7 building items, (eg laptop, Mayors Portrait, Monitor etc) from Super Deltas and Jumbo destinations. Is it same for Android? (can't check as not at the higher levels yet on my Android game yet).
Pakman, we could always do this until you update the building. After that they disappear.... Can pakman and pakman2 also still fly to them?

Top Bottom