Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Neighbour away message...??

For the last 2 days on all my games, (both IOS and android), I have been getting the dreaded "neighbour is away message". This has occurred with visiting ANY of my Android neighbours - and ones that I know are still very active.

I have both IOS 8 and IOS7 versions installed on iPhone/ipad and the same problem happens on both, so don't think it's a cr@pple issue. Also doesn't seem to be a problem with visiting other IOS neighbours.

.....anyone else, (especially IOS players), experiencing this?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I'm on android, but i haven't any problems visiting IOS players. Only 1 item or nothing drops from Space Buildings visiting IOS players.
Anyone else on android has this experience???

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Solace
Username
Solace2011
I am having issues adding some players as neighbours they send invite request I don't get to see it I sent to them th same thing. Is anybody experiencing this and how can it be resolved

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I am having issues adding some players as neighbours they send invite request I don't get to see it I sent to them th same thing. Is anybody experiencing this and how can it be resolved

I think you should check your internetconnection.....
The neighbors you have.... can you visit them?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Solace
Username
Solace2011
I think you should check your internetconnection.....
The neighbors you have.... can you visit them?
flip123 Yes I can visit my neighbours very well its the new ones I have issues with. I have been trying to add greensmith with no luck he too has been trying. I think it is a bug issue. Pl how can it be fix? Have you ever experienced something like that before?

Darkdagon

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Darkdagon
Username
Darkdagon
Hahaha, that's a good one I just received from GI regarding my problem (not being able anymore to visit Android users):

IMG_8875.png

"Players on iOS devices cannot add friends from Android"...

Top Bottom