Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbors or suggestions for Cinemania event.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Nice win!
Thank You! With my medical predicaments it was difficult to go for 1st place - the person that got it played like 18-20 hours a day some days. Though perhaps they had some level of automation (IDK how that works honestly)? I often get an edge thanks to being insomniac, but seeing them respond to every time I closed within 2000 points with relentless push of their own was scary.
Though perhaps if I didn't have to do all the alliance flights it would be... no, counting that in would maybe give me additional 1400 points at best. Again - scary to see such progress. Also diverting all resources to being in top 3 of the 3rd or 4th event in the row saps all the fun from the game. Though I guess that with resources that I have I could do 8-9 space launches in a single day.... only that is not exactly my thing. Space launches are for fun, since they don't give that much back compared to resources that they use. Though I'd wish I had more people to launch with - at least we could share the rewards. Solo launches aren't worth that.

I do wonder what the next event will be. "Back to school" was fun, but it was Pay to Win almost. With some skill necessary to capitalize on that. That darn minigame - I had to look up couple of items on YouTube - and saw people finishing it in like 15 seconds or something.

Cinemania wasn't that thrilling. Not terrible, but also the rewards were so-so.

Also to @Pikipi , @Vickster , @BWAU96 , @Sydney , @Tham , @Brian D , @Jenn B , @flyhores - I extend my thanks. I couldn't do it without you.
@Aa TAHA_F20 - I don't know what happened to you, I hope that you will get your account back. From memory you were also quite ahead in this race. I seriously hope that G! will undo what they did. I don't know the background (and it seems no-one knows), but it really sucks.

All of you helped me to get this 2nd place. I'm not just saying pleasantries - I mean it when I say that I couldn't do it without you.
Screenshot_20230918-231213.png

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I noticed you racked up nearly 20,000 currencies for the event. I suggest you play multiple games and enter multiple events. There are always those who goes full steam ahead. I abandon those games and only put effort on the league with very relaxed participants.

With 11,000 points I was able to secure 1st place.

1695094701157.png

1695094752571.png

There are also cheaters. On one game, when I was around 2-3000 points, someone just bam! shows up with 40,000 points. So I gave up trying to place on that game. But, all the rest were only racking up few thousand points. So, I did manage 2nd on that one but never tried to catch the 1st but just tried to stay ahead of the 3rd.
I got lucky on this event that there were way too many relaxed players and I managed to get 3 1st place and 3 2nd spots. Normally I get to place top 3 on 2-3 games only.

It does not take 2x time and effort to go from 10,000 to 20,000 but more like 4x.

Last edited:

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
I didn't even know that was possible. I knew it was different between android and Iphone etc. but not that there were that many differences. I might open new account or something next week. Thank you.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I didn't even know that was possible. I knew it was different between android and Iphone etc. but not that there were that many differences. I might open new account or something next week. Thank you.
Don't bother with android. The videos for free stuff is too time consuming. On PC there is a delay of 5sec instead of 30sec+ for each video watching on Android. Only get on that if you are on the road and can't use PC.

Having a decent PC with lots of memory helps to switch between accts. Create local accts on PC with meaningful acct names helps to remember which accts to go next like FP backup 1, FP backup 2. etc.

Fast PC allows switching between accts a breeze within few sec. Getting platinum boxes for the backup comes in handy when you run out of fuel during events. Even if you don't have fuel to launch, you can always get 100 (2x 50) fuel for 3rd place for rocket launches.

Setup backup 1 and backup 2 with QLs. You can launch Greens every 11min or so or 5 per hour. That is 500 fuel collected in one hour. If you deplete rocket fuel from backup 1 and 2, you can switch to backup 3 and 4 and so on. Obviously if you can place 1st with main that is better with 150 fuel.

Don't go crazy and buy expansion for every building you have. On my main at level 67, expansion on sale costs 30AC so I started to put away building to clear room instead of buying more land with cash. At best, 11AC costs about $1US. It is much different game than those who have been playing for several years when AC producing buildings existed (they do for those who got lucky and got them years back)

Invest in a buff square for passengers so you don't have to have so many pax buildings (= expansion). Buy 6 brick buildings ( can get only on sale ) for 5% pax buff or 30% for all six. When land costs 30AC, it is cheaper to spend AC on Tesla coils on sale at 24AC. So, grab those whenever you have enough AC and see them on sale.

Don't bother with android. The videos for free stuff is too time consuming. On PC there is a delay of 5sec instead of 30sec+ for each video watching on Android. Only get on that if you are on the road and can't use PC.
Android also has a 5 sec timer, just change your language to russian, moreover, you can switch back immediately to your desired language and get another reward immediately (after the 30s ad) without having to wait for 5 minutes between two ad rewards, so basically you can finish the daily available 10 ad rewards in 23 mins instead of 51 minutes, also I feel PCs are not that worth it for speed clicking

Last edited:

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Android also has a 5 sec timer, just change your language to russian, PCs are not that worth it for speed clicking
After couple of ads (in Polish) in game in language that I reasonably know (English) I usually get 5 seconds as well. It's not exactly random, but also not fully predictable. Though I still feel like number 777 has burned into my brain and people shooting, fighting and choosing wrong targets at the end and being slain easily is stuff that my nightmares will soon be made of.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I am not sure if there is a way to switch between several accts on Android easily. I guess you can create multiple accts on tablet and see. I have never tried that.

Anyway, below is an example of how relaxed some of the groups are. I thought they were going to ambush me by playing offline but none of them did and I netted the 1st place with 6000 points to spare.

If you can switch between accts in few secs on Android, use it. Otherwise, PC would give you the edge.

1695162083736.png

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
I am not sure if there is a way to switch between several accts on Android easily. I guess you can create multiple accts on tablet and see. I have never tried that.

Anyway, below is an example of how relaxed some of the groups are. I thought they were going to ambush me by playing offline but none of them did and I netted the 1st place with 6000 points to spare.

If you can switch between accts in few secs on Android, use it. Otherwise, PC would give you the edge.

View attachment 71429
For switching, certainly PC would be for the win. Sadly mine needs repairs. Also I play this game, because I needed something to play when I wasn't home. But when I noticed that I get quite good results on my only account (I think this is my 4th consecutive top 3 spot), I decided to try to have best results on it. Of course as I mentioned - it saps a lot of fun from the game (I needed to do at least 2000 points a day). Then again, if I played on multiple accounts, my bank account would probably protest :ROFLMAO: . I will see what to do next week. For now I'm having medical issues, I have to take care of my handicapped, autistic brother and my father goes to have another cancer surgery on Sunday. So while this sounds very wrong, I'm basically casual player....

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
For switching, certainly PC would be for the win. Sadly mine needs repairs. Also I play this game, because I needed something to play when I wasn't home. But when I noticed that I get quite good results on my only account (I think this is my 4th consecutive top 3 spot), I decided to try to have best results on it. Of course as I mentioned - it saps a lot of fun from the game (I needed to do at least 2000 points a day). Then again, if I played on multiple accounts, my bank account would probably protest :ROFLMAO: . I will see what to do next week. For now I'm having medical issues, I have to take care of my handicapped, autistic brother and my father goes to have another cancer surgery on Sunday. So while this sounds very wrong, I'm basically casual player....
I play Free to Play on my backup accts. So I am very strapped on expansions. I am limited to AC from daily gifts, Friday Bonus and of course the events. If you do play backup games, I suggest be strict on not spending real money on it. Also, consider joining fuel rings.

Aa TAHA_F20

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
  3. Windows PC
Username
Aa_TahaF20
I do wonder what the next event will be. "Back to school" was fun, but it was Pay to Win almost. With some skill necessary to capitalize on that. That darn minigame - I had to look up couple of items on YouTube - and saw people finishing it in like 15 seconds or something.

Cinemania wasn't that thrilling. Not terrible, but also the rewards were so-so.

Also to @Pikipi , @Vickster , @BWAU96 , @Sydney , @Tham , @Brian D , @Jenn B , @flyhores - I extend my thanks. I couldn't do it without you.
@Aa TAHA_F20 - I don't know what happened to you, I hope that you will get your account back. From memory you were also quite ahead in this race. I seriously hope that G! will undo what they did. I don't know the background (and it seems no-one knows), but it really sucks.

All of you helped me to get this 2nd place. I'm not just saying pleasantries - I mean it when I say that I couldn't do it without you.
View attachment 71421
GI is trying to resolve my problem, I could recover my account within ten days with a new ID that I will send to you👍

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
How is it possible to finish #1 with only 11K points ? I got 19K points during the last even and I could hardly finish with rank #11... :unsure:
Setup accts for use as backup, gift giving, and events. Try not to level up as lower levels are a lot easier to get to top 3. run 5-6 events and see if anyone jumps up (cheating) or someone is just very hard working and give up on those accts as it is not worth the effort. You might get lucky on some events where 2nd place ends up with only few k points like one of my games.

With amount of effort Funny put in for the last event, he could have easily won 3-4 games and earned top 3. You can easily play backup games without spending a penny of real money.

On the subject of event strategy... if you care about event ranking, choose the timing of joining the competition wisely. You join the competition when you collect your first reward from the Progress. If you join right when the event starts, you are more likely to be in competition with players who play a lot and are very competitive. I will generally join after several days in the event at a time when most of the non-insomniac players in Europe and Asia are sleeping. No guarantees from this strategy, but it might help (and I am not sad if I don't rank well in an event).

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
On the subject of event strategy... if you care about event ranking, choose the timing of joining the competition wisely. You join the competition when you collect your first reward from the Progress. If you join right when the event starts, you are more likely to be in competition with players who play a lot and are very competitive. I will generally join after several days in the event at a time when most of the non-insomniac players in Europe and Asia are sleeping. No guarantees from this strategy, but it might help (and I am not sad if I don't rank well in an event).
Makes sense why I did better in events I didn't care about and after couple of days noticed that I'm not so far behind, then in events when I pushed on from beginning. I guess I will use it in next event. This one seems insane.

Makes sense why I did better in events I didn't care about and after couple of days noticed that I'm not so far behind, then in events when I pushed on from beginning. I guess I will use it in next event. This one seems insane.
More likely due to your level and placement timing. It's a much tougher go the higher your level plus this current event (Celestial Festival) has much higher participation due its rewards (especially greens) plus infrequency of event.

Top Bottom