Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbors or suggestions for Cinemania event.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Hello, Funny Punch here.

I'm relatively new to the game, I play it for about 2 months, I have currently 101 stars, lvl 46 and I'm looking for neighbors that have Retro Movie Theatres and Triumph Hotels. I'm trying to finish tasks in Cinemania. and I have around 40 neighbors. Judging by the numbers required (75 retro, 50 triumph) it is going to be very hard. Especially since most of my neighbors either don't have any or have very little. Also for future, I'm in a so-so alliance. Practically I'm the only person that does Alliance tasks in it, so I'm open to suggestions. But at the moment I want to take a good place in Cinemania. In Soccer one I had 2nd (or 3rd, I forgot, it was tough race) place and I finished 1st in recent "Back to School" event. But I notice there is always one task that is almost impossible to do with so few neighbors who have so few necessary buildings. I doubt I will place top 3 in this one. Just trying isn't going to get me there.
My code is 047SU87V6 and name is again Funny Punch. I'll include a screenshot from back to school event to prove that I'm not lying (since I don't know how too look up statistics for events after they are finished and I'm very new here) - though I don't have the one from last moments of it (from memory it was like above 30k or 31k).

Screenshot_20230907-210237.png
Screenshot_20230903-234303.png

If I posted it in a wrong place or did something wrong - please educate me and tell me what I did wrong. I didn't include last picture to brag, but because it is unbelievable that I won. I still don't know how I managed to do this.

Hello, Funny Punch here.

I'm relatively new to the game, I play it for about 2 months, I have currently 101 stars, lvl 46 and I'm looking for neighbors that have Retro Movie Theatres and Triumph Hotels. I'm trying to finish tasks in Cinemania. and I have around 40 neighbors. Judging by the numbers required (75 retro, 50 triumph) it is going to be very hard. Especially since most of my neighbors either don't have any or have very little. Also for future, I'm in a so-so alliance. Practically I'm the only person that does Alliance tasks in it, so I'm open to suggestions. But at the moment I want to take a good place in Cinemania. In Soccer one I had 2nd (or 3rd, I forgot, it was tough race) place and I finished 1st in recent "Back to School" event. But I notice there is always one task that is almost impossible to do with so few neighbors who have so few necessary buildings. I doubt I will place top 3 in this one. Just trying isn't going to get me there.
My code is 047SU87V6 and name is again Funny Punch. I'll include a screenshot from back to school event to prove that I'm not lying (since I don't know how too look up statistics for events after they are finished and I'm very new here) - though I don't have the one from last moments of it (from memory it was like above 30k or 31k).

View attachment 71286View attachment 71287
If I posted it in a wrong place or did something wrong - please educate me and tell me what I did wrong. I didn't include last picture to brag, but because it is unbelievable that I won. I still don't know how I managed to do this.
Welcome to the forum @Funny Punch. I have Retro Movie x6 and Triumph Hotel x6 . Feel free to add me if you need it: Pikipi (203EVVZ02), Pikipi2 (20B8KCHCZ). :)

Vickster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045FCGIR
Username
PLT Vick FUEL 20
Hello, Funny Punch here.

You can add me @Funny Punch. My ID 045FCGIR
NAME PLT Vick. I have 3 Retro Theatres 🎥

Aa TAHA_F20

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
  3. Windows PC
Username
Aa_TahaF20
Hello, Funny Punch here.

I sent you a neighbor request🫡

Hello, Funny Punch here.

Welcome to the forum! I sent you an FR. I have 6x of each. Good luck with the event!

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Welcome to the forum! I sent you an FR. I have 6x of each. Good luck with the event!
Thank You. I saw BTW 2 catering people asking me to add them. I added both of them - just in case. Anyway, thank you people. It seems like it will be a breeze to finish this. Though it is hard. I gain my 2nd place when I don't sleep, but when I do I go down to 4th easily.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Hello Everyone! I want to apologize for my absence. My PC malfunctioned and I didn't know the password here. In the meantime I suffered couple medical problems and only yesterday evening I realized that I can recover my account here :facepalm:
I want to thank anyone who helped me. I know for a fact that I couldn't have done it without you. Together my neighbors had 4+4 of those buildings, so, yeah.

Screenshot_20230917-012627.png

And while I doubt I will be able to have 1st place (player there is something else, though they slowed down a bit after reaching 19000 points), I might be able to make it 2nd place.

Screenshot_20230917-012612.png

Thank you to everyone who helped me. Though one person has problems for some violations... day after they became my neighbor I think. I hope it is unrelated and that they can get their account back. They are still my neighbor, but whenever I add them to favorites, game after few hours removes that.

Top Bottom