Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

MYSTERY SUPER BONUS

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thank you for the information!!!!!

I only see one interesting bonus for me (friends in need) but if you have 100 neighbors..... It will take you at least two hours before you visited them all.... and that is if you ONLY have one hundred neighbors.... but could be very nice for quests where you can only succeed with visiting neighbors....

and this explains why experience is messed up....

I got the one with the hat which is called "Spirit of Adventure".

It says "This bonus increases duration of all active flights that require a flight map 3 times."

That's word for word, not really sure what it means....maybe that your flight map lasts three times longer?

This one may be worth it.

If you use this bonus, then flights (with maps) that lasts 6 hours become 2 hour flight. Effectively, you can squeeze in2 or 3 flights per plane on a single map (assuming flight catalysts can still be used). This would be especially useful for the "Edge" map which lasts 16.5 hours.

@Luke pilot , can you tell us how long is this bonus valid for??

Thanks for the info everyone (y)(y)(y)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Thank you for the information!!!!!

I only see one interesting bonus for me (friends in need) but if you have 100 neighbors..... It will take you at least two hours before you visited them all.... and that is if you ONLY have one hundred neighbors.... but could be very nice for quests where you can only succeed with visiting neighbors....

and this explains why experience is messed up....
Agree and i think its a miss from me

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I got the one with the hat which is called "Spirit of Adventure".

It says "This bonus increases duration of all active flights that require a flight map 3 times."

That's word for word, not really sure what it means....maybe that your flight map lasts three times longer?
Than that would be 37,5 hours for the 12,5 hour maps..... no sleep at all....
it is cheaper to buy extra chests or do extra launches then pay for this bonus I think....

Took part in the bonus and got the Double Experience points one. To say im disappointment is not an understatement. This bonus is worthless/pointless to anyone that is already level 50. Especially as the experience points dont add anyway.

Ive contacted GI to advise them of this and ask that it be removed from my warehouse and the points re credited. I dont think that is to unreasonable considering this bonus wont work for me.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Does the bonus chest go to your warehouse for opening later at a more convenient time, or is the specific individual bonus revealed as soon as you purchase?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Very tempted to try and get the friend in need and see if it is as good as it says.

Imagine visiting every neighbour 10 times with the golden dice activated. Would be a very very good way to replenish depleted fuel stocks like I currently have. Time it right and would only need 4 golden dice.
not visit every neighbour 10 times, but visit every neighbour once and be able to click 10 buildings.....

Top Bottom