Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

MYSTERY SUPER BONUS

I just got a new pop up bubble for a super mystery bonus that costs 10 gold & 500 silver tokens. Did anyone else see this? I am very tempted to buy as there are 5 different bonuses. Does anyone know what they provide?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    932.6 KB · Views: 268
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Hm, 500 silver tokens are a tad too much (although with land expansion not costing tokens but greenies, it might be OK depending on what the other bonuses are). I might buy one if it proves to be tempting...

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@greensmith @lfcawc
I bought 4 super bonuses; ended with:

2 jars of Diogenes (barrel logo) multiplies experience from all action for 7 days. Ehh.....boring

1 friend in need (avatar logo) allows you to tap 10 objects in a neighboring city/airport, instead of 5, also duration is 7 days. Now we're talking!

1 jet pack, which accelerates all flight automatically during a trip; duration 1 day. Wish the duration was a week as others

Top Bottom