Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Multiple QL launches

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Please follow launch rules when you are joining and if unsure message me first.

@Harcourt takes first on the next one and then @Kendra will take captain

576 rules, do not pass anyone with QL who has invested a significant number of points (more than 214)

please add your points slowly and wait for others. but if you are taking 1st add more than 576 when there is 2-3 QL's on board

@PhactorPhil @Sazaville @Robobobo888 @Wabbitgirl @Pit1024 if you guys are free, you're more than welcome to join. You guys have also helped me a lot with my launches in the past. Apologies if I'm missing some people, pretty hectic now. I'll edit and add as soon as I remember, everyone is welcome to join of course.

Last edited:

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Thanks for letting me take first! I'll hang back for a bit to let others have a chance at top spots. Peach will stay at 0 and just support with QL (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
is my name still showing up as "wait QL" or "you can pass me" or "Speed-Cater,F20" ?
I am seeing it as "you can pass me" but I think different people might be seeing different things, depending on how recently their game has fetched the latest neighbor names from the server.

Top Bottom