Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday July 13th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111 Welcome back stranger!! ;)
I understand how you feel about time management and trying to fit AC in with LIFE. I will send out some deicers and beacons your way
Cheers,
Ramy
Thanks Ramy, I have tons of catching up to do.
  • I need to get some launches (blue and green) done (although none of my friends seem to have any underway - ever)
  • I need to figure out why my buildings don't add up to my population, then try to figure out how to get all my buildings back on the board!
  • and of course I need to figure out how to make millions very fast to upgrade the buildings.
  • And I need to figure out all the new features and what things are for (like what are earplugs for and why don't I need them yet? ;)
  • Oh, and last and most importantly, I have to figure out again about who in the forum matches the game name - Like @billsnj is erb22. Neil is waveryly huff?

Andy Brodd

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abulz05
Username
Torsten Bengtsson
Hello and thank you all for the help!

Had to reinstall that Hotel and need some items:
- 2 Do not disturb sign
- 2 Disposable Schampoo
- 2 Bath Towels
- 1 All-inclusive Bracelet

and 1 Ergonomic Chair

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Have fun celebrating, Tom! @greensmith I hope you don't exhibit any AC withdrawal symptoms! :joyful:
Enjoy your time with your family.
Becky
@Mrstepot
Thanks, Becky. As a licensed web-ordained minister, I'm officiating at my niece's wedding. This will be my second straight wedding (after my son's two years ago). I've also performed two gay weddings (way ahead of you, SCOTUS).
Which reminds me ... I wonder when AC will have a non-denominational chapel as a reward building. Let's work on that, Road 404!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Thanks Ramy, I have tons of catching up to do.
  • I need to get some launches (blue and green) done (although none of my friends seem to have any underway - ever)
  • I need to figure out why my buildings don't add up to my population, then try to figure out how to get all my buildings back on the board!
  • and of course I need to figure out how to make millions very fast to upgrade the buildings.
  • And I need to figure out all the new features and what things are for (like what are earplugs for and why don't I need them yet? ;)
  • Oh, and last and most importantly, I have to figure out again about who in the forum matches the game name - Like @billsnj is erb22. Neil is waveryly huff?

Greensmith is Waverly Huff
Neil is Neil ellor

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Which reminds me ... I wonder when AC will have a non-denominational chapel as a reward building. Let's work on that, Road 404!
Cheers,
Tom

they will not Tom @greensmith , it is religion related and therefore to hot to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom