Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 4th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3rho8
Username
BV [item needed]
Goodmorning everyone. Please see my signature for what I need. All-Inclusive bracelet I need the most, still in need of 3 for months now. PM or tag me what you want and I'll send it. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3rho8
Username
BV [item needed]
Before the space race (and between quests) it was a nice goal when visiting neighbours... I could just click 5 times coins or I tried to collect items for duty free (F.i. flowershops for perfume). I am normally not spending gifts on them... The fuel station I never use....
HI, I added Jpjpjp (username BV [item needed]). Please send me all-in bracelet (still in need of 3 of them) and let me know what you want the most. I can send all 5 the items you require. Thanks in advance!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3rho8
Username
BV [item needed]
Hi av3rho8, If you read more on the site, you will learn that bracelets are not giftable from Iphone/Ipad to Android games. I can add you (as can other Ipad/Iphone players) but I can not sent you bracelets, sorry.....
Please check:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/cross-platform-gifting-ipad-android.2141/

Thank you
Sorry, didn't know that. Thanks for your reply anyway. Hope that a neighbour will add me and send all-in bracelet because I'm waiting for months to get them...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
av3rho8 - I would hold fire for a little while.... there are a few on the android side who might be able to help.....

I would suggest you make an effort to help out people on this forum... then some kind sole will come out of the woodwork to help you...

Sadly for the iOS there is no way to get shampoo now from a neighbour - if you were luckly and not clicked on a hotel before - then it will drop from Cyprus... (check this against the items listed in your game for Cyprus)

I have just got my restore code from GIS - so will have to try it tonight to see if TDV4 is back fully...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom