Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 4th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Been sending 4 jets non-stop to Rio also so I can get those. I have 7 reinforced frames so far, 2 triple wires and 3 transmitters. I should be 3x an expert to Rio by now.:rolleyes: Really wasted flights that I could have sent to other destinations.
I know how that feels. I've been flying 4 jets non-stop to Rio.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Well, no luck so far, I guess I just need to fly to Rome to get the weather display. Just need 1 more. Anyway thanks tdv.:unsure:
well I tried anyway....

BTW I got passengers10 from your hotdog1 game - not too sure why you sent that to me - I sent you back "fuel supply" - I hope that is the same as "additional fuel supply"

olly 333 - sent you aircraft tyre
diwata - sent you fuel20 - that will save you another over nighter...
flip123 - jpjpjp2 Calculator (I know you have said low priority - but as it is harder to get I sent you that - let me know if you would rather I sent you something else)
Kei - fuel supply
melony - cooling chamber

Will update as I send out more....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Metrohenrik & diwata - Do you really find the Fuel station and the duty free shop that usefull.... When I tried to work out the return on these buildings (I could be totally off on this...) the returns were pretty bad and not worth having them... If I could sell them now I would...

On my iPhone game I have not even built them.... I would rather use the gifts being sent by my neighbours to fly to other destinations... Perhaps I am missing something obvious here.... Let me know what you think... I know Aero likes to get rid of the buzzz over his DFS...

Nope, tot usefull at all. Fuel Station, and duty free shop, are not usefull. Just want them... Never used them. In my previos game, the same.
Just accepted annother tdv (-20). Thats you!?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Hi antony1406 - I think you are neighbour on my TDV21 game - sadly that device had to go back to its owner - I still have the data backedup.... but till I manage to find a device to put it on I will not be able to send from it...

Can you add TDV20 (which is my only active game on android) and I will send them to you...

I tried my best to send them to you before I gave back the device but for some reason they did not come through... :oops:

No problem Tdv , i will add you on tdv20...what is the friend code for that ?? Please tel..!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123 - jpjpjp2 Calculator (I know you have said low priority - but as it is harder to get I sent you that - let me know if you would rather I sent you something else)

Will update as I send out more....

tdv it would be nice if you sent me a calculator.... looking at my iphone game, I am preparing for playing the game without gifting.......
Did you already sent it?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Hi antony1406 - I think you are neighbour on my TDV21 game - sadly that device had to go back to its owner - I still have the data backedup.... but till I manage to find a device to put it on I will not be able to send from it...

Can you add TDV20 (which is my only active game on android) and I will send them to you...

I tried my best to send them to you before I gave back the device but for some reason they did not come through... :oops:
I gave request for tdv20...please accept !! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Details are in my signature - but here they are as well.. TDV20 (aq95dlb)
Thank you Tdv , got one flying helmet !! I got the needed flying helmets...so after this you can send me weather display , controller , grinder or all inclusive bracelets !! Thank you...:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
gifts sent
from phantom
fuel hose to Event Horizon, Shinobi273 and lp87
nav module to cap'n5
spare prop to notch, Sky Ranger and Gdog
fl. catering to Jonathan Godinez
passengers to tdv
fuel to Pakman
add radar to Ianda11 (10 and a username)
return some gifts to username players

ph2
fl catering to Blackcloud, Jonathan Godinez and Sophie
sp wire to melony
os beacon to CK-Airport
powerful radio tr to S3R3G4
fuel hose to Shinobi273, cap'n5 and Sky Ranger
spare prop to flip123 and pienicki
passengers to Bali Hi
fuel to air canillas

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
If I upgrade my repair base to level 5, it means I cannot repair planes while it is upgrading for 24 hours, is that how it works?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahdlg7i
Username
SMD - Item I need
Mad at myself. I accidently Purchased parts to finish up one of my building upgrades. Ugh... I hate it when I waste Green Dollars.

With that in mind, I have updated my signature.

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6wahe
Username
EDDY
Hello Friends,

my english is not very good.
I need for Airport City:

3x bracelet of regular customers
1x Weather Display
3x Stamp

Can you send it as a gift?

My friend code: as6wahe

Thank you from Germany.
Greetings EDDY

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi, here's what I sent today.
Archive box to pienicki, Som, Njoud and morgun.
Laser cutter to kd8ov (I have two "smd" neighbours and I sent laser cutter to both. Dos you received tema?
Passengers to Maqu86.
Cockpit glass to tdv CrApple2.
Powerful radio tr. to diwata.
Grinding to Metrohenrik.
Cooling chamber to melony.
Fuel to olly 333 and nsari.
Whisky to Hotdog.
O. beacon to Kei.
Nav. module to twisteduk.
POS terminal to Phantom 2.
Fuel hose to Phantom.
Jet engine to nsari 2.