Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 4th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Been sending 4 jets non-stop to Rio also so I can get those. I have 7 reinforced frames so far, 2 triple wires and 3 transmitters. I should be 3x an expert to Rio by now.:rolleyes: Really wasted flights that I could have sent to other destinations.

i sended around 700flights to tokyo till now, and still didnt got my last item... Now i gave up and hope my christmass tree is dropping it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
olly 333 - sorry been a bit poorly (not feeling well) so been AWOL....

Apart from trying to find someone who can gift them... can't think of any way... I am still waiting for GIS to restore my TDV4 game (they said 4 to 5 days last week) let hope they fix it and I shall then sort them out for you...
Hope you get well soon Tdv , we are missing you help !! The help of the " gift master "...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Thanks for all ure help just need a couple more things need can upgrade 3 of my buildings, heres what i sent today

Defroster- CK-Airport
Deicer- cap'n5, Long, I Fly 2, One Bad Day, Red Fox One
Choc candies- olly 333
Glass display case- yukidesu
Smoke det- Angry Bear
Powerful radio trans- snowy70
Landn lamp- lauren
Flight catering- syapik
Eau de toil- Sophie (dutyshop)
Fuel adds- Phantom (ph2)
Nav module- Sky Ranger
Spare prop- diwata, stevel2606
Spare wire- air canillas
Fuel supply- InCoNvEnIeNtE
Jet engine- nsari (sari2)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I have a doubt..do we get training center immediately after we launch the rocket or will we get only after the rocket comes back ??
You will only get the TC if the promo is still running (i.e. icon next to the missions on the left) - not too sure if it is still running on the android... (as it is the prize for the completion of the promo) - again not too sure if you get it on launch or return of the lander...

If you have launched outside of the promo timer - then no TC sadly...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks all. I am back again.
I finish 2 catering facilities. My target now is finish all mission in left hand side. Please send beacon to me.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
could anybody send me 1 x transmitter for the control tower upgrade

thanks

nav mod/prop/catering also welcome
hi twisteduk - if you send me an invite to TDV20 (details in the signature) I will send you the grey transmitter...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Metrohenrik & diwata - Do you really find the Fuel station and the duty free shop that usefull.... When I tried to work out the return on these buildings (I could be totally off on this...) the returns were pretty bad and not worth having them... If I could sell them now I would...

On my iPhone game I have not even built them.... I would rather use the gifts being sent by my neighbours to fly to other destinations... Perhaps I am missing something obvious here.... Let me know what you think... I know Aero likes to get rid of the buzzz over his DFS...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Metrohenrik & diwata - Do you really find the Fuel station and the duty free shop that usefull.... When I tried to work out the return on these buildings (I could be totally off on this...) the returns were pretty bad and not worth having them... If I could sell them now I would...

On my iPhone game I have not even built them.... I would rather use the gifts being sent by my neighbours to fly to other destinations... Perhaps I am missing something obvious here.... Let me know what you think... I know Aero likes to get rid of the buzzz over his DFS...
Tdv , can you send me 3 flying helmet and 4 side rule ?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2

Before the space race (and between quests) it was a nice goal when visiting neighbours... I could just click 5 times coins or I tried to collect items for duty free (F.i. flowershops for perfume). I am normally not spending gifts on them... The fuel station I never use....

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Hi Hotdog,

tried to send you a weather display from TDV20 - but I don't think the weather display from V1.31 is comming through to you.... did you try Bali Hi or Sophie as suggested before?
Well, no luck so far, I guess I just need to fly to Rome to get the weather display. Just need 1 more. Anyway thanks tdv.:unsure:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

I use the fuel station a lot but just the 3 units in 10 minutes for 10 coins. It helps as I am always short on fuel and I try to save as much fuel as I can now. The other options are too expensive, they do not even make sense. 10 units in 1 hour for 80 coins? Why, when I can get 18 units in 1 hour for 60 coins? I only use the 10 units when I am going to bed so I have 10 units extra when I wake up.

Same for duty free. I only use the 1st 3 options, when I have the items. Otherwise, they lay idle. I guess I only have it to fulfill a mission. Don't even remember what reward I got for it. I would guess duty free is beneficial to those who are trying to collect more coins (anything helps) but not if you already have hundreds of thousands of them. In my experimental game, I ignored the duty free mission on purpose.:p

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Tdv , can you send me 3 flying helmet and 4 side rule ?
Hi antony1406 - I think you are neighbour on my TDV21 game - sadly that device had to go back to its owner - I still have the data backedup.... but till I manage to find a device to put it on I will not be able to send from it...

Can you add TDV20 (which is my only active game on android) and I will send them to you...

I tried my best to send them to you before I gave back the device but for some reason they did not come through... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom