Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 4th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
hi all, sending out gifts as we speak! There are a lot of my neigbors changing their signature actively but still asking for old stuff by username. I wonder if the problem with the usernames not updating is back, or do people simply forget about changing their names?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Aero, on iPad and iPhone we had a rotating giftlist for a few weeks. Every time we visited a neighbour and looked at the giftlist, a few items had changed. We could control it...... Sometimes it took 10 minutes, but I could sent all the items I wantend to sent to other people....... (Oké, it had to be in the rotating giftlist)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a87k4oe
Username
Som
Just a reminder while our main gifters are still out of action I am happy to fill in… so please tag me if I missed you or if you have just added me or still “awaiting reply”.

I will try to go over peoples needed items in the daily thread to send items...

tdv kindly can u send me all-inclusive bracelet or Dispatcher Console =) !

Many of you said the gifting problem is fixed, so I wanted to give a try and see if you can receive my gifts now. I returned gifts to the following neighbors a moment ago, can any of you confirm if you received my gifts?

hungyauming: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Flight Catering.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passengers, I don't have the items you asked, sent you Passengers.
chirimoya: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Dec 27, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature again later.
air canillas: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
gcjr: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Flight Catering.
Sophie: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight Catering to your Sohpie2 account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom