Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 25th August 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Thanks to kind neighbours who have sent me facebook fuel, I have a facebook a/c for AC but I am not sure if the fuel ever gets delivered?
Can anyone spare the time to guide me as to what I have to do? Am happy to return the favour!!

Reactions: Az1

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Happy Monday!
Thanks to my good neighbors for all the gifts so far!
My Waverly huff game is looking for Level 9 items: Please see the list in my signature! I do not need any more Turnstiles, Infrared Cameras, Postal Drones, Floor Washers and Coffee Machines.
Also, because these items will most likely disappear once the buildings are complete, I will only send my Level 9 gifts (Floor Washer, 3D Printer, Coffee Machine) to neighbors for the next week or so. If you send me something else, I will keep track and repay you then.
For the Back to School quest, I have two Universities to visit (above the Aztec Pyramid).
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,
I just sent out some level 9 gifts to my neighbors. If you can use more of the item, please hit sent back, if you don't, please check my signature if I still need yours..... (and if so, please hit sent back)
Can you also please sent level 9 gifts to Jpjpjp. This game is blocked and can't sent anything. If we are not neighbors in Jpjpjp, please sent an invite (and then a gift :))

Thank you all

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Kellywrae
Username
Kellywrae
Items I need:
4 - Washing Machine
4 - Dryer
4 - Flatwork Ironer
4 - Centrifuge

Items I can gift are in my signature and it's updated.

Thanks in advance!

Device
  1. iPad
Hey, everyone. Just wanted to jump on the trading threads and let you all know that I am no longer playing the game. I know it's been frustrating in the past when neighbors who you send items to have suddenly signed off without communicating back to everyone. So I wanted to make sure you all didn't waste any of those item trading slots.

I left a very cheezy thread on the chat page (http://airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/hate-to-do-this-but-i-gotta-say-see-you-later.6150/) in case you'd like to read. I'm just needing to focus on my own business and family as our third child is almost here.

Take care, everyone. I'll be in touch.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi all,
I just sent out some level 9 gifts to my neighbors. If you can use more of the item, please hit sent back, if you don't, please check my signature if I still need yours..... (and if so, please hit sent back)
Can you also please sent level 9 gifts to Jpjpjp. This game is blocked and can't sent anything. If we are not neighbors in Jpjpjp, please sent an invite (and then a gift :))

Thank you all
flip123

Tried to add your blocked game but got the wrong promo code, can you try to add Benjamin Thomas which is my iPad game?

Thanks to kind neighbours who have sent me facebook fuel, I have a facebook a/c for AC but I am not sure if the fuel ever gets delivered?
Can anyone spare the time to guide me as to what I have to do? Am happy to return the favour!!
Hi Helen
I started to get into this last autumn, and found myself a few neighbours (Bali Hi, InCoNvEnIeNtE, sergeant, Arne, also Jahuno at the time, but think they've stopped playing now....) I do receive FB fuel regularly, but don't really track who it's coming in from...
If you want to add me, my email is azturner50@hotmail.com
I did a quick search of the forum, as I thought there would be a 'Facebook Fuel group' or something similar, but couldn't see anything....I'll take another look.
Cheers,
Az

Top Bottom