Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 1st April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi, all. Need some items for new Terminal Level 5. Check my signature (<Android>).
Thanks! (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Around 3 hours I'll send crescents. If somebody needs another thing, inbox me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Thankx tdv for sending me the crescents for noya12!!!!!!!
If you can and willing could you sent me more, because my egg collection is 0-6-7-4-3
And my organic food collecting is showing 0-0-0-0-0
Damn, stupid mission!!!!!! Last year i couldnt finish it on vayka1, so probably this year it goes the same for noya12, i think.'
Thanx in advance for sending crescents.....
In a few hours the gifts will go out on noya12;);)

S

Sorumbas

Thx for all Silver crescents. Now i´m trying to upgrade my control tower and my duty free(Signature updated).
Donclyde, the Crook mission unlocks his airship. It comes at least once a month, u can buy some items but none of them really worth it, besides the smuggler bag. :(
Good night for everybody

Thanks for your gifts! I do NOT need Silver Crescent anymore, have 5 Farmers Market now, you are welcome to visit and try to get the Organic Menu items. The drop rate for the organic items are very low, I visit neighbors for Farmers Market only now, and can get one item from about 30 to 40 Farmers Market clicks. So about 1 to 2 items per day.

It is hard to determine who still need the Silver Crescent especially many people don't post for months and don't update their signatures. I looked at most people's signatures and the Silver Crescent list flip123 maintains (again, thanks to flip123 for doing that, you can cross out my name from that list now). Here are the tags:

tdv: thanks for the load of Flight Catering, really appreciate all your help!!

Thanks for the Silver Crescents from these neighbors and my Silver Crescents just went out to you:
S3R3G4
Stabekk
Destination: APC
One Bad Day
lauren
stevel2606
Shinobi273
Jonathan Godinez
mandeer
antony1406
notch
CK-Airport
knpl

pienicki: thanks for the Silver Crescent, sent you Spare Propeller.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Silver Crescent, sent you Spare Propeller.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Cooling Chamber, are you not playing the Easter mission?
zenmie: thanks for the Silver Crescent, sent you Flight Catering.
air canillas: thanks for the Silver Crescent, sent you Spare Propeller.
Joe: thanks for Silver Crescent, sent you Flight Catering.
cap'n5: thanks for the Silver Crescent, sent you Navigation Module.

al862: thanks for Silver Crescent, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now or if you will join the current mission, will check your post again later.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Hello everyone. Hope your Easter Mission is going well. The drop rate on organic menu is terrible. I only got 2 today one from a neighbor one from clicking on my 5 farmer's market all day. Currently my score is 1-0-1-3-1.

Sent out my gifts for tonight mostly silver crescent.

Still have not gotten any tires. Been flying to London, Sydney all day long and landing guest planes. Is tires even giftable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom