Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 1st April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

===========================================================
Happy April Fool's day :p:p:p

Still need Silver Crescents for both Hotdog and Hotdog1 (especially Hotdog1). Hotdog 1 only got 2 farms still need 5 eggs to complete the collections. Do Help me.:p:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I still need Silver Crescents and for those that would like them back it really help me if you gift them to me, and you will get a good return:whistle:
If you cannot gift I still would like Duty Free Goods.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I still need Silver Crescents and for those that would like them back it really help me if you gift them to me, and you will get a good return:whistle:
If you cannot gift I still would like Duty Free Goods.
Really good return (y) Anyway I'll keep sending you the Crescents later. But by visiting neighbours and clicking on their bushes, I've got 100% return for the Crescent :eek:
Collecting the Crescents to get the Clovers and use the Clovers on the rabbits is an easier way to get the Easter Eggs rather than clicking on neighbours' rabbits, IMO.

I'm starting to click on neighbours' Farmers Market and I don't get any item for the Organic Menu collection. Somebody got anything from neighbours' FM? Is it worth it?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks tdv and all other friends. I still need many Crescent, please send to me.
And I finish to bulid mission control center and I can start my spaceship now in Kei2 account.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
Good morning to all..Thanks(y) for your cresents...i completed my easter collection and leafs..now i am looking for organic menu collection..tdv and Dulcesakura dont send anymore cresents..if you can send me flight items...thanks

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I'm starting to click on neighbours' Farmers Market and I don't get any item for the Organic Menu collection. Somebody got anything from neighbours' FM? Is it worth it?

Goodmorning, I'm building my 5th market now. Clicking on the neighbours' farmer markets give me nothing, but my own markets just 5 items in 2 days...

Blackcloud, you sent me many crescents, either I could send you one a day, I'm sorry

Btw, I need no longer crescents but I shall resend all what I received this day and tomorrow.

Enjoy your (fool :D) day everyone, see you!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2

Yes, I have, got two fresh vegetables in tdv's game yesterday. I have 3 items in my own game... 1 each day for the last three days... Hope the drop rate goes up soon.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2a8q9l
Username
bob
  • hi aza8q9l not a capital i as the last letter I hope in game name is bob need stuff for the hotel. do not disturbed sign bath towel shampoo and all inclusive braclet. not sure what I can send mainly flight items. sorry about the para but forum or phone won't except the return key

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
both my own games and neighbors, but is little ironic, because on phantom i have 3 farmers market/12 visits per day and 0-1-1-1-1 and on ph2 2 farmers market/8 visits and 1-1-0-2-3
Haha.... Didn't visit many neighbors for FM yet, but yesterday I build FM 2, 3, 4 and 5 and today nummer 6 and I got
I think the game compensates for the amount of FM you have...

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody, last day of Crescents, stil needing then :). Good luck for alll with organic food. Score : 0-0-2-4-0

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Really good return (y) Anyway I'll keep sending you the Crescents later. But by visiting neighbours and clicking on their bushes, I've got 100% return for the Crescent :eek:Collecting the Crescents to get the Clovers and use the Clovers on the rabbits is an easier way to get the Easter Eggs rather than clicking on neighbours' rabbits, IMO.
I have been clicking on Training Centres and Farmers' Markets not clicking on the Clovers and definitely no Easter Bunnies.
I still need to get 1 more Easter Egg collection and think I need more than 4 Farmer's Markets to complete this quest so I will gladly accept Silver Crescents until the end of the 11 days or so.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,

tdv and others Thanx for the crescents, still need more, droprate from the bushes is going down, DAMN.
I haven't finished an easteregg collection yet and also none organic food collectrion.(noya12)
So plz. help me.
Thanx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom