Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 16th September 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 123
Hearts: 8
Good Monday everybody ,thanks to all of my neighbors for gifts sended to me over all weekend . I will send my gifts late afternoon today to:
@s8s
@qe2​
@Garfield​
sari
sari2
sari3
Bali131​
@felo
@Drw ( If you read this , please give me your forum name , I don't know what you need right now ;) )​
@Moe
@Suresh
@leeloo
returning gifts according to our in -game signature, if not available- from forum signature.If you not received a gift in next 12 hrs , please let me know.Thanks.Signature updated : I need some duty free items , fuel and Jumbo flight items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
Hello, i'm back after a few months. Just started again.

Would be cool if ppl can add me so i earn 200 coins each for my expansions ^^

See signature.

Thanks for your gifts! My gift reset time moved beyond my bed time last night, so I couldn't send out gifts last night, just sent out my gifts a moment ago. There were several neighbors I couldn't return gifts today due to gift limit, will send to you tomorrow. I continue requesting Fuel (20) if you can help, thanks!

diwata: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
rickycowslip: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering. Would like to receive Fuel (20) from you since you are one of few can send Fuel (20), thanks!
86Stalker: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Shinobi273: thanks for the Aircraft Tire and Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
valestij: thanks for the Bath Towel but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Gt city: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Gt city 3 game.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering to your Bali131 game.
zenmie: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Cash Counter to your itismie game.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Beverage Cooler.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Tign and Chrisge games, sent Fuel (20) to both.
Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
TSharper: thanks for the Passenger Seat, sent you Fuel (20).
kitkitkit: thanks for the Fuel Hose and Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
ShoNuffHarlem: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
stevel2606: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
aavjlz9
Username
Ivy
Hi Everyone.

I was away for a week and barely can access to internet, so was unable to know the gifts required by you all, but thanks for the give gifts.

Gifts send out just now as follow:

vakuu Do Not Disturb Sign
TSharper Passenger (x10)
ShoNuffHarlem Goal Post
sergeant Fuel Catalyst
rickycowslip Propeller
Polar Fuel Catalyst
Kikunoi Honten Spare Wire
Lebiegas Fuel Additives
Kazinho Fuel Catalyst
Karthik Powerful Radio Transmitter
Chineone Powerful Radio Transmitter

*Please inform me should that is not the gift require or there is any specific gift that you wish to have that I did not send to you.

*Note: Please let me know who you are from this forum, as I'm facing difficulties in sending you the items require:

-abudoctor@yahoo.
-Drw
-Garfield
-Cooling Chamber

Please check the updated signature for the gift require by me.

Thank you.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
aavjlz9
Username
Ivy
Hi Ivy Ng
Gift received! Thx a lot :) I still need 3 of them. Is there any chance to get it from you? :)
Did you receive Fuel 20 from me? I send you few times in last week. Please let me know.

Signature was updated :)

Sure I can send you another 3 after each refresh, but recently I did not really receive fuel 20 from you. Will continue monitor.

12:34

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7n2ttz
Username
23:45 (items needed)
Hi everyone, I am back, after a 3 month hiatus.
Had to reinstall the game to get it working, so all the previous efforts to reach Level 40 was gone.
But thanks to those John & Jane Does who still sent me gifts during the forced hiatus.

Since starting from scratch, all types of gifts are welcome.
Top priority: Passengers

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom