Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Migrating games from IOS to Win10

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
@Fencat That is awesome news!! I opened a ticket a few days ago, but have had no response yet!!!
It wasn't a fast process but just hang in there and make sure to mention the thread above if you get the standard reply :)

Just to be clear by the way I can confirm it works for ios and Android. Can't personally confirm windows phone and PC but this gives hope for that too (y)

I just wanted to update everyone that my TMP-STP game has successfully been transferred to Windows. Everything seems to be running smoothly and intact except I lost my neighbors, which I expected. I am going to start sending out new requests, the new game is LAX Windows, so please keep an eye out. Also, I think I will be limited in sending out a certain number of requests per day, so please feel free to resend me a request to add you back on(my new friend code is now in my signature). Thanks in advance!!!

Top Bottom