Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General maximum fuel 20

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Hi there!

Is there a maximum amount of fuel that you can store in your warehouse?
I have 101 units of fuel 20 in my warehouse and now I cannot add fuel 20 that I got from a friend (see printscreen). I couldn't find anything about it on the forum.

upload_2018-4-17_9-44-27.png

upload_2018-4-17_9-44-43.png

Hi there!

Is there a maximum amount of fuel that you can store in your warehouse?
I have 101 units of fuel 20 in my warehouse and now I cannot add fuel 20 that I got from a friend (see printscreen). I couldn't find anything about it on the forum.

View attachment 12519

View attachment 12520
You can only have up to 100 units per each items you save in your warehouse thanks to GI's lovely 100 units limit policy to newer players.
So, you will have to spend what you have if you want to accept those gifts.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I did once, and they refused politely and said something about balance of the game or something I dont get it. Maybe I have to hassle them? :mad:
Yes, use this argument exactly against them: point out that the balance of the game is what requires you to have more than 100 of a particular item. I can't remember what it is exactly, I think alliance task is one of the examples, you need to look it up on the forum or find a new one.

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
Been trying to get support to remove it for me after what i read here, but Valerie from support won’t give in after 6 messges back and forth. Anyone else had luck with this except those mentioned above? @fertob have you tried? @Onat42 did it work for you?

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
@GAB I tried this semi-recently using the argument about alliance missions needing to be balanced better. After two messages they ended the conversation with me and saying they would inform the developers but would not remove it since it would be unfair to the other players (even though it is already unfair to those of us who have it). No luck.
This is what they ended it with for me too..

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
idk who the supp was ... it was removed in fall .....

that are the steps I recommended quite some people and it worked (for most) of them

Open 2 new support cases (one today, and another one of nessecary next week)

a.) u cannot do the alliance tasks, unfair - ... blabla be a bit bitchy.
After the 2nd reply tell them that u invest 30 euro in that package if the item limit is removed
- worked in some cases

b.) that need some preperation
try to get #4 in a destination where u need Items to fly for like an alliance town like winnipeg (only 4! and u have to do > 400 flights to that destination)
Than complain u cant compete with the others cause of the Item limit and after they write back u can offer again that u buy the 30 Euro package.
that worked for me - but I had only turbopropps at this time and the pax count suffered massivly

hope it will help

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB

that are the steps I recommended quite some people and it worked (for most) of them

After the 2nd reply tell them that u invest 30 euro in that package if the item limit is removed
- worked in some cases

try to get #4 in a destination where u need Items to fly for like an alliance town like winnipeg (only 4! and u have to do > 400 flights to that destination)
Than complain u cant compete with the others cause of the Item limit and after they write back u can offer again that u buy the 30 Euro package.
that worked for me - but I had only turbopropps at this time and the pax count suffered massivly

hope it will help
Thanks for answering! I have opened another ticket and hoping it will work out better than the previous one...

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB

- worked in some cases

hope it will help
Alice from support just got back to me with the same scripted response that the previous ticket gave me..

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Strange! I havn't even complained and now I suddenly have 110 units of fuel 20 and I don't get any message that I reached the maximum amount ...

Top Bottom