Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Maximum amount of stars

From when we laugh about other member in the forum because he just post in old thread.
If the thread still open anyone can post.
@FriendMe- 200 coins new member and his first day in the forum and he start to post here did he reply or contact anyone of you.
I dont want to see anymore post laughing about other member please.

Last edited:

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Hi,
Below the explanation that updates this thread.
For today there are 500 destinations altogether, which means a maximum of 1500 stars.
There are few players who have more, but that's because they've been double awarded some stars in the past by game bugs.
Enjoy flying waiting for new levels and new destinations.

Screenshot_20210311-095338_Airport_City.png

DarekK

Hi,
Below the explanation that updates this thread.
For today there are 500 destinations altogether, which means a maximum of 1500 stars.
There are few players who have more, but that's because they've been double awarded some stars in the past by game bugs.
Enjoy flying waiting for new levels and new destinations.

View attachment 49537

DarekK
Does that include all event destinations (some which, I suspect, may not ever be used again)?

From when we laugh about other member in the forum because he just post in old thread.
If the thread still open anyone can post.
@FriendMe- 200 coins new member and his first day in the forum and he start to post here did he reply or contact anyone of you.
I dont want to see anymore post laughing about other member please.
@Husam, I was merely enjoying that they were replying/quoting their own posts. Nothing sinister meant by my reply. In fact, I should have added @FriendMe- 200 coins “Kudos” to you for taking the time to look through old threads before asking questions that have been answered 1000 times - something that many new members don’t do 👍🏻😉.

494 destinations, available as of today - see comment to the Down the Rabbit Hole destinations
101 regular destinations,
96 adventure destinations,
163 quest destinations (incl. 6 destinations from Down the Rabbit Hole event, not available during 2020 event, excl. the Russian quest destinations, incl. 15 heli destinations from Airport City event),
50 alliance map destinations /purple maps/,
50 alliance task destinations /1,000 flights to 3-*/,
15 QL destinations,
3 Space Travel destinations,
16 regular heli destinations /Airport City event heli destinations are not counted here/

+ 6 destinations from the defunct Russian quest (Minsk, Kiev, Murmansk, Tula, Odessa, Brest Fortress)

TOTAL: 500 destinations

Last edited:
Top Bottom