Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Maintenance is back!!!!

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
Everything was working okay yesterday evening (apart from not getting the goodies for maintenance).

I try a space launch this morning : "Maintenance in Progress"

I could do it yesterday - tried closing/restarting, still the same.

Anyone else having this problem?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Everything was working okay yesterday evening (apart from not getting the goodies for maintenance).

I try a space launch this morning : "Maintenance in Progress"

I could do it yesterday - tried closing/restarting, still the same.

Anyone else having this problem?

One of my alliance members has just notified me of this. I've got a red on the pad too now :arghh:

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I opened a new ticket with GI #8281566 if anyone wants to piggyback on it.

Here is what I stated on my ticket:

After the planned maintenance was completed yesterday, I was able to play the game after the day reset without any latency issues previously experienced.

However, this morning, I am suffering the same problemsI was experiencing prior to the maintenance: SIGNIFICANT LATENCY AND GAME PERFORMANCE ISSUES.

This is not an internet or device performance issue. All other applications and internet-required actions on the device are performing without issue. Other players have reported similar issues via social media and online forums.

I have attached two screenshots. The first is when I attempted to visit a neighbor; the Please Wait screen appeared and remained for five minutes before I shut the game down and restarted it. The second is when I attempted to take the gifts I received overnight; after clicking on each gift to accept it, the game did not change the gift status. I again waited over 5 minutes before I shut the game down and restarted it.

Even after shutting the game down and restarting it, the issues continued.

The issues related only to the social functions of the game; the remainder of the game appears to perform without issue.

Please investigate and advise.

I opened a new ticket with GI #8281566 if anyone wants to piggyback on it.

Here is what I stated on my ticket:

After the planned maintenance was completed yesterday, I was able to play the game after the day reset without any latency issues previously experienced.

However, this morning, I am suffering the same problemsI was experiencing prior to the maintenance: SIGNIFICANT LATENCY AND GAME PERFORMANCE ISSUES.

This is not an internet or device performance issue. All other applications and internet-required actions on the device are performing without issue. Other players have reported similar issues via social media and online forums.

I have attached two screenshots. The first is when I attempted to visit a neighbor; the Please Wait screen appeared and remained for five minutes before I shut the game down and restarted it. The second is when I attempted to take the gifts I received overnight; after clicking on each gift to accept it, the game did not change the gift status. I again waited over 5 minutes before I shut the game down and restarted it.

Even after shutting the game down and restarting it, the issues continued.

The issues related only to the social functions of the game; the remainder of the game appears to perform without issue.

Please investigate and advise.
As free2play say there is another update in march
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/game-maintenance.21535/page-12#post-320312

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Top Bottom