Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for Neighbors who want to trade.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
Looking for a new active neighbors who want to trade. I tried with a lot of people I get very little in return. I am deleting those people. If you want to trade on a constant basis please PM me before sending me your friend code. I delete people who do not constantly trade I have a very small list of Neighbors who always wants to trade.

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
Looking for a new active neighbors who want to trade. I tried with a lot of people I get very little in return. I am deleting those people. If you want to trade on a constant basis please PM me before sending me your friend code. I delete people who do not constantly trade I have a very small list of Neighbors who always wants to trade.
u can add me and can u say me what u need

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049f72mw
Username
Rinj
I
I can sent you these.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
I

I can sent you these.
What list do you have I have the massive Spotlight and the spare wire r. Check out my signature page and see what other stuff that I have available thank you. I don't think you can trade the stabilizer because it has to do with the space program you just going to have to pick it up from a a box drop.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
I am looking for Traders who keep their signature page up to date I base what I send out what their priorities are and what they could use. And that they check my signature page to see exactly what I need everyday. I will accept your friend France invite so we can start trading.

Top Bottom