Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail 2018

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
@Pit1024 Press the question mark in the event window. Scroll down to the shields of all the leagues. It should say beneath them what the minimum requirements are for each league, at that time...

Thanks for the tip on the destinations that drop LOH. (y) Completely forgot those... :facepalm::)

@Pit1024 Press the question mark in the event window. Scroll down to the shields of all the leagues. It should say beneath them what the minimum requirements are for each league, at that time...

Thanks for the tip on the destinations that drop LOH. (y) Completely forgot those... :facepalm::)
Those minimum requirements are set at reset time each day. For the first league they don’t reflect the actual requirements at each moment as that league , unlike the others, should only have 100 players...

I see you in 100th position,hang in there:p
Hi @nick6901
4FA37E88-1EB1-45CA-8B11-A551768641C8.jpeg
I’ve been climbing slowly ...
But everybody’s flying hard, it will be difficult to keep the pace

UPDATE 6/1/2018 --- 24 knives gave 2 Letters of Hope. So far, 67 Flights to Madagascar and 1 You've Got Mail Collected.
Pretty dismal !!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize it’s random right? I get about a 50% hit rate on knives from my 60 neighbor visits and that will yield about 10-12 letters of hope. You likely could get a couple more from your post offices.

I’ve had events where I’ve had bad drop rates...it happens. One thing of note is the drop rates tend to be a little better on the bigger planes. You can fly at least 10 PPDs during the duration of 1 Powerful Delta, but you may still only get the same number of dropped items from each airplane type

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049e8nr7
Username
B29Medic
Sorry to be negative, I sincerely try to avoid it on here. However, does anyone else feel they have wasted a ton of time and effort on this challenge? For the sake off transparency I haven't spent any real money to try and complete it. I feel the drop rates for letters of NO hope are horrible as well as the drop rates from flights. I rarely get enough letters a day to complete even 5 flights. I have played every day since it started and have the challenge done except have only completed one set from the letters. What are others experiencing?

Oh and has anyone else been having issues with the free videos not working. That has seriously complicated things.

On further reflection, I appreciate that this is a challenging challenge. It would be nice to have some consistency between challenges. Some are hard as can be others are relatively easy.

Last edited:
I completely agree. I've been hammering this challenge for 10+ days and I only have 2 You've Got Mail sets completed, the rest are done. It really pi**es me off, to be honest. I had this with another one a couple of months ago too. There's no way to gift knives and no way to know which flights yield better or the items I need. It's a crappy challenge. Not happy.

Sorry to be negative, I sincerely try to avoid it on here. However, does anyone else feel they have wasted a ton of time and effort on this challenge? I havent spent any real money to try and complete it. I feel the drop rates for letters of NO hope are horrible as well as the drop rates from flights. I rarely get enough letters a day to complete even 5 flights. I have played every day since it started and have the challenge done except have only completed one set from the letters. What are others experiencing?

Oh and has anyone else been having issues with the free videos not working. That has seriously complicated things.

Not me. As I said in another post, during this event I collected enough items to complete it, even without leftovers from last year. Very few letters of hope though. I managed to three star only the jet and delta event flights. I’m doing some flights now for the powerful delta destination but I think I won’t be able to get the third star

Top Bottom