Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail 2018

A magic garden (my alliance started the name so it’s become a habit for me) is the boosting square (which you already have with the stations surrounding it). Inner circle has radius one boosters and the outer circle has radius 2. Radius 3 buildings aren’t so common.

Well now I just feel stupid!! :whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As for those letters of hope I suppose GI may have messed with the drop rate as compared to last
year. That would definitely cause a problem, of course if asked denials will most certainly be flying.

@Spork as for the usefulness of a bonus pad aka magic garden:)ROFLMAO:) it really depends. The vast majority
of buildings used are special purchases. Also unless willing to spend a bit all at once it is a long term goal,
I took easily over a year to build mine. An example of there usefullness take a modular house which normally
produces 67 pass. On my pad those produce 256 pass. So when I collect 6 of those buildings it is like I collected
from about 20 of them. This holds true for all pass. buildings collected the saving in space alone more than pays
for itself imo. :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27anud6n
Username
MaMaMiMi
Could someone from the Platinum league advise the lowest number of letters there.

COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT NEW UPDATE???
I downloaded the new update but it brought me to a brand new game which starts all over again from 1st airport. then it gave me two windows to choose...
one with the new game name and 1 with my regular name which 1 do I choose so I do not lose my big airport thank you so much for your help God's blessings

COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT NEW UPDATE???
I downloaded the new update but it brought me to a brand new game which starts all over again from 1st airport. then it gave me two windows to choose...
one with the new game name and 1 with my regular name which 1 do I choose so I do not lose my big airport thank you so much for your help God's blessings
In general, choosing the one that is on the SERVER should retrieve your “old” AC.
Last time I had to change to a new iPad it worked really well.

I would have loved to take a bite at 3 starring the event destinations at least up to the deltas but the misery I have is how hard it is to get the letters of hope. For the whole day with 34 knives I had and 6 posts office I only managed to get just 1 letter of hope:(
That’s horrifying.

You would think the algorithm would be tuned to ensure a level much higher than that.

I would have loved to take a bite at 3 starring the event destinations at least up to the deltas but the misery I have is how hard it is to get the letters of hope. For the whole day with 34 knives I had and 6 posts office I only managed to get just 1 letter of hope:(
Yes, they have been terrible. What a difference a year makes. Before the event started I had over 300 letters in my warehouse, now I am below. Plus, last year I kept flying every hour to Fuji to get the six kiosks, this year I am not. I am not sending out my jet flights out either. The drop rate for the letters is horrible. However, the knives drop and their collection drops are a lot better this year. Last year, they were anemic.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
What am I doing wrong? I haven't even got 1 'you've got mail' collection. Do I visit neighbours post offices instead on the mail round their cities or is the mail the better option? I have tried both.

I haven't either the items are supposed to come from flights and post offices are shocking. I had some of the collection from last years but I'm missing one item I've loads of the others. I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong too?! I've finished the other two but need 5 to finish that collection.

I haven't either the items are supposed to come from flights and post offices are shocking. I had some of the collection from last years but I'm missing one item I've loads of the others. I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong too?! I've finished the other two but need 5 to finish that collection.
I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong, it’s just the RNG.
Since the event begun this year I’ve collected, for the first set (express delivery?) 8-12-16-19-12 items. For the second collection numbers are 11-8-13-9-10
That means that even without the items from the previous year I got enough to complete the event.
Letters of hope are different. Very very difficult to get. I hope I’ll be able to 3-star Easter Island and Madagascar this year (I’ve done Fiji last year), but nothing else...
Btw almost all the items were collected at my own airport, either by catching parcels or drops from my 6 post offices. And at my neighbors I only catch parcels, I don’t visit post offices (I feels knives drops are better this way)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Since the event begun this year I’ve collected, for the first set (express delivery?) 8-12-16-19-12 items. For the second collection numbers are 11-8-13-9-10
That means that even without the items from the previous year I got enough to complete the event.
Letters of hope are different. Very very difficult to get. I hope I’ll be able to 3-star Easter Island and Madagascar this year (I’ve done Fiji last year), but nothing else...
Btw almost all the items were collected at my own airport, either by catching parcels or drops from my 6 post offices. And at my neighbors I only catch parcels, I don’t visit post offices (I feels knives drops are better this way)

Ok thanks for that Teresa. If I could just get 5 Postage Stamps for that collection I'd be able to finish it I have more than enough for the rest of that collection from this years and last - not got one Postage Stamp this year.

I also finished Fiji last year so my flights are now going out to Bora Bora, Majorca, Zanzibar, Madagascar and Phucket as I didn't get all the stars for them last year I didn't even have most of the planes needed back then lol.

No, I don't visit neighbours post office's either only my own I've been using my clicks for knives instead of space clicks and also bought a large mail bag today even with all that I've slipped back from Gold yesterday to Silver league today (n)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly

Teresa, I have sent you a friend request. I hope that is ok.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
A word of advice: take a read on the guides section, you’ll learn a lot. There you will also find a post on building your signature (https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...ge-and-posting-to-the-members-forum-v4.16559/). Take a look on it, also on mine and others sigs, and build your own. It’s an important tool in this forum ;)

Thank you for the advice. It is something I have noticed but wasn’t really sure how to go about it. I will try and put my signature together over the weekend.

Top Bottom