Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Level 3 Runway

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
johnboy412000
Just wondering if a Level 3 runway would fit where my Level 2 runway is now. I have just 2 spaces below the level 2 runway. Obviously I'd have to bring all my planes home and sell or store level 2 runway and possibly level 1 too. But I don't want to do this and find out that I need more space. Have tried to include a photo but it wont let me. Basically below my 2nd runway are 2 small empty squares. I notice the specs say runway 2 = 7x2 and runway 3 = 8x2. Its frustrating having to turn level 3 planes away cos I cant accommodate them.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Just wondering if a Level 3 runway would fit where my Level 2 runway is now. I have just 2 spaces below the level 2 runway. Obviously I'd have to bring all my planes home and sell or store level 2 runway and possibly level 1 too. But I don't want to do this and find out that I need more space. Have tried to include a photo but it wont let me. Basically below my 2nd runway are 2 small empty squares. I notice the specs say runway 2 = 7x2 and runway 3 = 8x2. Its frustrating having to turn level 3 planes away cos I cant accommodate them.

you do not need to keep level 1 and 2 runways, as you upgrade the level 3 runway can handle all planes from 3 down.

After the finishing the lower level objects, most people just use one runway at a time. Only draw back is sometime you have to wait a few minutes if you have multiple planes coming in for landing.

You do not need more then one runway until you start flight giants and jumbo, then it is recommended 2 runways as a minimum.

Top Bottom