Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Prometheus (blue) rocket

Device
  1. iPad
Just started one from Stan Breckner 2 (feel free to add me as I'm trying to recover from a 4-month hiatus). I do have to alert you that I'm already over 1,001 points on this one.

EDIT: Stan Breckner just jumped aboard. Silver medal is still available.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Just seconds away from launching. Only 4 points needed to launch so a very very easy silver!
Will launch at 23:00 BST if anyone wants to come on board ASAP.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Just started one from Stan Breckner 2 (feel free to add me as I'm trying to recover from a 4-month hiatus). I do have to alert you that I'm already over 1,001 points on this one.

EDIT: Stan Breckner just jumped aboard. Silver medal is still available.

Just sent you an invite from UM3. Welcome back to SB2.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I've just joined a launch which has only an hour to go - and it is in trouble, with only 980 points. So a First is possible for a quick swooper. Sadly the drop rate for space collectibles has been very low recently, so I didn't have much to contribute at all.
Any assistance would be great.

Only 15 minutes left. A second is still possible for those who get in quick. This is very expensive greenie wise, so all swift help is very good.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Just started another launch. I have a little more than half in already. Any and all or welcome to join. Still trying for the elusive first Space Travel Monument!!!!!
LAX I don't believe we are neighbours? Would be great to hop on board... Just sent a neighbour request :)

Edit: looks like you've launched... Maybe next time!
Oscillating beacon sent instead :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
With 776 points I've just begun a blue rocket launch. 11.15am Sydney time. All neighbours and new neighbours (add me, I'll look for them) are welcome to join in. This is the time code at the bottom of the post.

Update: 2.45pm 846 points and counting. No launch partners yet. Time is running out for those who would like to take gold position.

Update: 5.15pm 1270 points and counting. Neighbour Ring Away is on board with 294 points. 2nd place is still available.

Update: 8.25pm Sydney time. 1406 points and counting. Ring Away hasn't added any further points in hours. 2nd place still available for any interested neighbour.

Update: 11.25pm Sydney time. Just over 1500 points and counting. Still hoping for assistance from a neighbour or two. 2nd place is still available, but that window of opportunity could close at any moment. 11 hours 45 minutes left to go.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Launch started. Looking for gold, 1654/2000, 23:50:00 to go.
2 astronauts ready, easy third, forth, ... place. :D

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
With 776 points I've just begun a blue rocket launch. 11.15am Sydney time. All neighbours and new neighbours (add me, I'll look for them) are welcome to join in. This is the time code at the bottom of the post.

Update: 2.45pm 846 points and counting. No launch partners yet. Time is running out for those who would like to take gold position.

Update: 5.15pm 1270 points and counting. Neighbour Ring Away is on board with 294 points. 2nd place is still available.

Update: 8.25pm Sydney time. 1406 points and counting. Ring Away hasn't added any further points in hours. 2nd place still available for any interested neighbour.

Update: 11.25pm Sydney time. Just over 1500 points and counting. Still hoping for assistance from a neighbour or two. 2nd place is still available, but that window of opportunity could close at any moment. 11 hours 45 minutes left to go.

Update: 6am, a little over 5 hours to go. 1640 points and counting. Ring Away has added more points, and is now secure in 2nd place. An easy 3rd place with 2 barrels of fuel as a reward is up for grabs.

Update: 10.10am. Just over an hour left to go, and around 100 points left to find. How very sad it is to have had this thread going for 23 hours without any help from forum neighbours!

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I started a launch after two weeks of waiting to catch a ride with someone else but no launches showed up. I scored 2 PEB's from items that dropped from my Space Monuments, so I am going for it. I am guessing no one else can see my launch, but if by some chance you can see it, please jump on board! Thanks, Becky :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I started a launch after two weeks of waiting to catch a ride with someone else but no launches showed up. I scored 2 PEB's from items that dropped from my Space Monuments, so I am going for it. I am guessing no one else can see my launch, but if by some chance you can see it, please jump on board! Thanks, Becky :)
Are you still going - because your launch didn't show up when I went looking for launching partners just now?

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Are you still going - because your launch didn't show up when I went looking for launching partners just now?
pwcmvj Yes, I am still trying to get this rocket off the ground. I don't think anyone can see my launch and I haven't been able to see anyone else's either. It's just another fabulous feature to go along with all the gifting troubles.
Are you experiencing the same thing?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
It is hard to tell. Certainly the number of visible launches has decreased, but I put that down to others focussing on the latest quest or monument. How many of them are invisible launches is anyone's guess. Whenever I see a visible launch I'll jump in, as I have nowhere enough points to start my own launch. Calculations I did recently showed me that to conduct a solo launch you need to start with a minimum of 900 points for green and 1300 points for blue - assuming that over the 24 hours you will get at least 6 hours sleep and catch just about every fuel item when it becomes available. There is a little 'fat' in those calculations, but not much.
At least you now have some proof to go to GI with.
I hope that your launches become visible very soon.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
It is hard to tell. Certainly the number of visible launches has decreased, but I put that down to others focussing on the latest quest or monument. How many of them are invisible launches is anyone's guess. Whenever I see a visible launch I'll jump in, as I have nowhere enough points to start my own launch. Calculations I did recently showed me that to conduct a solo launch you need to start with a minimum of 900 points for green and 1300 points for blue - assuming that over the 24 hours you will get at least 6 hours sleep and catch just about every fuel item when it becomes available. There is a little 'fat' in those calculations, but not much.
At least you now have some proof to go to GI with.
I hope that your launches become visible very soon.
pwcmvj I was hoping that launching this rocket would fix the issue of not being able to see neighbor's launches, but I won't hold my breath! I did submit a support ticket, but from what I understand, the response time is not very good. Maybe the next update will sort out all these glitches.
Thanks for the math calculations. That's good information to have.
Becky

Top Bottom