Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Prometheus (blue) rocket

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Scoob1964, Sankukia2 has launch underway 22 hours to go 984/2000 so far
Hi Scooby

Just joined you, are you in a hurry or are you happy to burn some solid fuel?

UPDATE

It's still just me & Scoob, I think it's his bedtime, will complete, if anyone looking for easy silver, please join Sankukia 2 ;)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve CNX88 .... I'm in. I have invested my big burners. From here on,i will slow burn. Steve, feel free to throw in some. It's good to launch with you again buddy.
Cheers!
Hi Rsorour - sorry been in meetings at work. I see you have joined, nice one, good to fly with you again too! Just chucked in a Main Stab. which has got us over 1800 points, in two hours I can add another 48+ points so I think from here on in we are ok to slow burn it to lift off as I see James23007 is in too with a 100 or so. :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I've started on a launch as part of the new mission. I guess I can manage it on my own, but I could use some assistance if any of you would care to help.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Something to keep an eye out for. Mrstepot and I were joined by someone NEITHER of us recognize. I suppose it could be a GI/Neighbor glitch from the past, but might be interesting to see if any of you get joined by "random" people.

TFish(WutUNeed) is the username - so if you are out there, thanks, but I still want to know how! ;)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
TFish is a member of this forum (I only add forum members to my iPad and he's a neighbor there)... (If I recall correctly I added him when we had some weirdo challenge where we needed a special building that only android users had.) But, I'm unable to put his game name together with a forum name. :(
Bali Hi tdv - Can you help us put this puzzle together?

Top Bottom