Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Prometheus (blue) rocket

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Becky thanks great stuff. Did I send all the travel agency items to you, I have great shots and tour review I can send. I have lost trck with the new quest Mrstepot yes it's an age thing
Neil ellor

Look what we have done to you, Neil! Now you are making deprecating comments about yourself!! Oh, dear! All in good fun, I know, but still...

I think we have to fix this you guys - billsnj Happy Helen

I'll go first...
Neil, you are a great neighbor! You are so generous and funny! You always rescue me if I need assistance with a launch.This forum would be so boring if it weren't for all the good-natured teasing. And you take it all without complaint!

(I can hear Bill gagging all the way from the east coast!)

Have a happy weekend, everyone!
Becky :joyful:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Neil ellor

Look what we have done to you, Neil! Now you are making deprecating comments about yourself!! Oh, dear! All in good fun, I know, but still...

I think we have to fix this you guys - billsnj Happy Helen

I'll go first...
Neil, you are a great neighbor! You are so generous and funny! You always rescue me if I need assistance with a launch.This forum would be so boring if it weren't for all the good-natured teasing. And you take it all without complaint!

(I can hear Bill gagging all the way from the east coast!)

Have a happy weekend, everyone!
Becky :joyful:
Neil ellor,Mrstepot,billsnj

Well I'm not happy Helen for no reason, I can give and I can take it, best part about being Irish!!
We have a saying that Irish jokes are simple

They have to be, otherwise the English wouldn't understand them!!!

I read that 1 in 4 of us are related in some way to the Irish.

I enjoy the banter that comes with the forum, however for me it's about the neighbours who
go that extra bit, read your signature, send you what you need, don't get mad when I forget to
send when I said I would, this forum is awesome and so are you guys!

And I'm sober :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Neil ellor,Mrstepot,billsnj

Well I'm not happy Helen for no reason, I can give and I can take it, best part about being Irish!!
We have a saying that Irish jokes are simple

They have to be, otherwise the English wouldn't understand them!!!

I read that 1 in 4 of us are related in some way to the Irish.

I enjoy the banter that comes with the forum, however for me it's about the neighbours who
go that extra bit, read your signature, send you what you need, don't get mad when I forget to
send when I said I would, this forum is awesome and so are you guys!

And I'm sober :)
Happy Helen Mrstepot Neil ellor
Neil now look at what you went and done! HH is sober! LOL bill

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Kristy and Ramy thanks for the help with my Blue Launch. The reason I noted that this could be my last Blue was because I'm building the lvl3 mission Control And Launch Pad. I'm guessing that I wil beginto focus on those. I just got my Rover today and both my building will be completed by Saturday. Bill

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Kristy and Ramy thanks for the help with my Blue Launch. The reason I noted that this could be my last Blue was because I'm building the lvl3 mission Control And Launch Pad. I'm guessing that I wil beginto focus on those. I just got my Rover today and both my building will be completed by Saturday. Bill
Ah, should have guessed billsnj ! Both of mine should be ready on Friday so will try and support your launch if I get a rover in time :)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Mrstepot My last Blue just leads to my first LVL 3 - so it's just moving to another challenge ! (y) Bill PS - It takes 5 days to build the new lvl 3 building or you can pay with greenies - No thanks !
billsnj my blocked game might never be able to do a level 3 launch since it will be pretty tough to come up with 3000 points alone.
My second game is short on coins and can't even construct the launch pad, yet. You are way ahead of me, my friend!
Becky :)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
billsnj my blocked game might never be able to do a level 3 launch since it will be pretty tough to come up with 3000 points alone.
My second game is short on coins and can't even construct the launch pad, yet. You are way ahead of me, my friend!
Becky :)

Becky keep the faith you know you will gt there somehow. Its why we play:);):D(y)
Mrstepot billsnj

Top Bottom