Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Prometheus (blue) rocket

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I somehow set off a rocket just checking if others were launching. :banghead:

I'm at 1526 of 2000 points, I can finish on my own but if someone wanted to jump in for a 2nd, 3rd place, feel free.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
I somehow set off a rocket just checking if others were launching. :banghead:

I'm at 1526 of 2000 points, I can finish on my own but if someone wanted to jump in for a 2nd, 3rd place, feel free.

hey uncle mans i just sent over a neighbour request so i can jump in on some launches.

cheers
W

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Blue launch with 1160 points in and just less than 17 hours to go. Launch started by @Stan Breckner. Any neighbours most welcome.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
hey i just sent over a friend request so i can join in on future launches. i''m currently waiting for a green launch but will be keen for a blue launch in a few days

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Blue launch in progress. 1216 points in with 23 hours and 50 minutes to go. I am just using up the "junky" fuel from here on out. I can finish this one on my own, but it's always more fun to fly with my neighbors, so feel free to join the party! I will provide the green beer!!! :joyful:

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Currently on the BLUE launch pad. Hoping to head for the stars...
Join me if you want to tag along.
1100+ points with 22+ hours to go

Happy weekend, everybody! :joyful:
Becky

Top Bottom