Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Thanks for jumping in, and Uncle Mans too. I had too leave the house to go to a party and my launch was at 796 and I couldn't find wi-fi anywhere for 8 hours. I was a bit panicked. when I got back and my rocket launched I was a bit worried that someone had scooped me again. I was very relieved. Thanks again!
Chloe11111 anything to help a Lady in distress! LOL

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi all, just started a launch (green). Second and third for the grabs! Pls don't take the gold, I'm trying to collect an AL :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
Jahuno. I just joined your launch. You didn't mention that there were two others already on board. Bill
Hi Bill, one is Hermie, my husband, but he just joined for the ride. He doesn't mind to end last. The other one must have joined after I went to sleep. I'm very sorry if that prevented you from getting second or third. :(

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi Bill, one is Hermie, my husband, but he just joined for the ride. He doesn't mind to end last. The other one must have joined after I went to sleep. I'm very sorry if that prevented you from getting second or third. :(
Jahuno. Not a problem - I was just commenting on the launch. Of course coming in 4th means Iprobably will not get my Crab Nebula - but then again maybe I will! (y) - Bill -

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
To all just started a Green Launch. 1850 est. 2350 GMT. Initial input 576 points. My present supplies are 8 SFT, 72 AddStab, 122 EB, 685 Solid Fuel, 26 LFT, 11 MS, 12 PEB. Anyone and all are welcome to join. I need one Crab Nebula! Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
Hi all, just started a green launch, 1128/1600 and no one else on the ride yet. Will try to update progress in an hour or so. Hoping I will finally get a horse head for my first AL...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
That's too bad - I went thru the same with P@ launches - I finally got the STM and then decided to focus on Green Launches.
1600 points is a lot easier that 2000 and the rewars are the same.
Considering you have done 63 launches to get 4 AL's, I should be nearly there for my 1st, right? But first I have to collect some fuel items, otherwise I have to fuel with greenies...

Top Bottom