Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Lunar (red) rocket

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Launch started by @olp . 784 points in, 7 hours to go. He has been an excellent neighbour for more than 12 months and this is his maiden lunar mission.
I'd like to see him get a planetarium, but very few of my blue boxes have converted to quick points, and the last PEB I saw was over a fortnight ago.
Many hands make light work. If you only have a few points, join us. A risk shared is a risk reduced.
I can only add points for the next 2.5 hours, and I may not wake up in time to see the end of it.
Most of you know what it is like to have no one join your launch. Olp had no one for the first 14 hours.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
898 points, 4 hours 20 mins to go, and I need sleep, so it is over and out from me.
Hopefully there are generous people with lots of quick points who can work together to help Olp before the timer runs out.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Attention - Lax Regional has a Lunar Launch going - 2272 points in as of 0833 hours EDST (New York) - Easy #3 spot available.

Neil ellor LAX Simp1710 greensmith Rsorour Bali Hi Pakman Brexter Rocco Deetee04 GamingSwiftie pwcmvj Happy Helen Gt city Uncle Mans Mrstepot flip123 One Bad Day Kazinho Suresh sportybear wwo55
Sorry billsnj, launchpad will be ready in 24 hours, i hope to have enough coins to build mission control and to speed up with 4 greenies.... launch will be the earliest tomorrow evening

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,
Jpjpjp2 started it's first level 3 launch (red). Everybody is welcome. I can finish the launch on my own but some visiters would be nice.
If you want/need an easy ride, please join :)

I will be going slow so people can hop on.... 1534 points in and 23h30m to go

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
For anyone trying their first launch, here is a safe one. @kegnagna started it, there is just under 21 hours to go, and just under 2500 points accumulated.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi all,
Jpjpjp2 started it's first level 3 launch (red). Everybody is welcome. I can finish the launch on my own but some visiters would be nice.
If you want/need an easy ride, please join :)

I will be going slow so people can hop on.... 1534 points in and 23h30m to go

Tried to hop on but it was over already. Perhaps next time! Bill

Top Bottom