Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Lunar (red) rocket

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Hi everyone, just started another red launch. Thanks for the help on the last launch. I will likely only perform one more launch until the next Duke's airship. I'm trying to get a rocket garden. Thanks for the help in advance.

Device
  1. iPad
Not sure which thread is the official, so I was going to tell y'all my Gifter account started a launch and will only be able to contribute a couple hundred points; so first place is definitely up for grabs.

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks for the help, fellas. I'm just not accumulating much in effective launch ready materials. But I want to keep the launches coming as I'm trying to reach 100 in ... well ... 110 days :)

Device
  1. iPad
Launch prepping. First place doesn't seem to be up for grabs. Still 1,000 points available, which can be for 2nd or 3rd.

EDIT: My Breckner launch landed, so I joined in. Looks like 4th place is still up.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Hi everyone, just started another launch, just need a sea of tranquility and cold left for my first rocket garden. Running out of powerful explosive bolts and main stabilizers. All are welcome to join.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
2234 in with 21:30 to go I am popping out now so plenty of time to join
Arghhhh, GI.... Instead of joining to Ne2, launching started as my own, 0/3000 :mad:
If anyone is interested to joing and help, otherwise will just leave it. 3000 is too much at this moment :depressed:

Top Bottom