Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith
Tom, I added points to your launch.
Are you going to wait for anyone else?
wwo55,
I think most of the neighbors that could join the launch have just landed. I'll leave it open for ten more minutes or so just in case, then I'll add the rest. Thanks a lot for coming aboard, Vladimir!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thank you Gt city, SamZee and Bali Hi for your help! :)

SamZee I wish my solid fuel would give me 360!! ;) greensmith you should've joined my launch, you would've only needed a handful of points.
Ianda11,
Your launch wasn't listed so you must have already lifted off. Had to start my own. Luckily, wwo55 jumped on and contributed a lot of fuel for a quick launch.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
@Ball Hi I will be happy to join after the current launch. Just let me know how much I need to contribute (I will be careful with the solid fuel lol)

Bali Hi will be launching its first Lunar Launch in about 20 minutes (after the shuttle lands). Please do join me for a quick launch!

I hope to take #1 for Bali Hi and #2 for Bali 2, and compete the launch within 2 hours.

billsnj, Chad Ladwig, Cosmic Blue, Deetee04, flip123, Gt city, greensmith, Hburr, Ianda11, jackjackeli, LAX, lister0f5meg, Long, Lukasz, Nina, Pakman, pwcmvj, SamZee, Suresh, Rsorour, Shinobi273, Simp1710, Toddfish, wwo55.

Started at:
10:35 PM Bali (GMT +7) or 4:35 PM London (GMT +0) or 8:35 AM Los Angeles (GMT -8)

Sam Zee already on board.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Bali Hi will be launching its first Lunar Launch in about 20 minutes (after the shuttle lands). Please do join me for a quick launch!

I hope to take #1 for Bali Hi and #2 for Bali 2, and compete the launch within 2 hours.

billsnj, Chad Ladwig, Cosmic Blue, Deetee04, flip123, Gt city, greensmith, Hburr, Ianda11, jackjackeli, LAX, lister0f5meg, Long, Lukasz, Nina, Pakman, pwcmvj, SamZee, Suresh, Rsorour, Shinobi273, Simp1710, Toddfish, wwo55.

Started at:
10:35 PM Bali (GMT +7) or 4:35 PM London (GMT +0) or 8:35 AM Los Angeles (GMT -8)

Sam Zee already on board.
Bali Hi, i would love to join, but I am still collecting coins for the mission control update :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom