Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Because there were no lunar missions to join, I started one with 538 points. First place isn't important to me. Getting points has been really hard recently, so if you only have a few quick points and are willing to work at adding them throughout the day, please climb aboard. 23.7 hours to go.
I will update on progress every so often.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Bali Hi I am game for a shuttle pool. I would love to see what chest 6th and even 7 th place gets? Will it be the mythical "Space for starters" or "seasoned astronaut" or nothing at all

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
With doggy on board, Thank You!, we are now up to 800 points with 21 hours to go. Please send me an add if you want to join in, and aren't already a neighbour, and notify me by private message.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
pwcmvj with the new mission's ojectives, did your 'complete' button unfade.
Does it look like you have to wait till the rocket returns to 'complete' the mission?
I am trying to figure out should I wait till my launchpad and mission control are complete or should I speed them up using greenies.
Or if anyone launches before pwcmvj's crew please let us know.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Dear melony
Yes, my complete button is faded as well.
I doubt that it will be 'clickable' until the shuttle actually launches: which unless you have plenty of points or plenty of launch buddies isn't a sure thing.

We are now at 1020 points, 19 hours to go, with only two on board. Any additional launch buddies are most welcome.
What matters is getting the shuttle off the ground, not who takes first place.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Thanks to @keiththehammer and his almost 2000 points, the shuttle is launched.
Once it launched the 'Complete' button was clickable.
A planetarium is now available for visits, may it drop many good things for you.
The planetarium gives coins, is 2x2 and needs 0 population and 500 to speed up construction.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just started a Lunar launch, put already 1800 points in. Everybody is welcome to join me!
If your Lunar launch will be stil available, i would join, but 1st my Lunar needs to land. In 6 hours. otherwise will start my own or join other, do not worry (y)
Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Gt city when we launch and you get the 1st place what did you get? with the 3rd place(was the same of the second,because we are only 3) i got one sea of cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom