Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Bali Hi yes the QL is a lot of Fun, but very exhausting. Fortunately the Duke Airship store is back so I can replenish high level fuel. I have a few launch ready chests that I must open, but they rarely contain significant fuel.

Launch Ready Boxes are so annoying to open!
You must scroll through so many maps to get to them, every time.
And when you open it, you are more often disappointed when you get Solid Fuel and other low level fuel units.
Why do they even include Solid Fuel anyway, I can't even spend the my own generated Solid Fuel?!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Yes I normally accumulate them until really needed, like now. I have 23 which I will open now. I will post results here when done

Result

Main stabiliser x 1
Large fuel tank x 4
Explosive bolt x 2
Additional stabiliser x 5
Solud fuel x 8
Small fuel tank x 3
Crazy really

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Thanks to Duke's shop I could start a new Lunar Launch a moment ago. Everybody is welcome on board, 23.45 hours to go with 1698 points already in.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thanks to Duke's shop I could start a new Lunar Launch a moment ago. Everybody is welcome on board, 23.45 hours to go with 1698 points already in.

Joined your launch. If nothing happens in a couple of hours will put the remaing points in. Giving Sergeant time to take 2nd place if he wants it.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
And when you open it, you are more often disappointed when you get Solid Fuel and other low level fuel units.
Why do they even include Solid Fuel anyway, I can't even spend the my own generated Solid Fuel?!
I think this is another GI bug. Cosmic Fuel Station should generate 1 PEB every 24h :hilarious:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Great news - My Pakman2 game is now officially back!!!!!! and can gift / join launches / visit Dukes airship. GI have finally unblocked it - bless their cotton socks.
To celebrate Pakman has started a lunar launch and is joined by Pakman2 (who finally does not have to fly Han Solo) and Jonny5.

All welcome to join.
Joined, 2 more points, and we can launch! (y)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Not so many cheaters for the Lunar Mission on Android.
On Android scoreboard, a Max is #1 with 3 launches.
Only 89 names in the Top 100, so the race is wide open.
Bali Hi,
Good for you. I didn't know that iOS and Android had different World Maps.
Last week, (@)ydl(@) made the boards with 30 Lunar Missions, 26 Prometheus Missions and 36 Apogee Missions. That's either a lot of flying or a lot of cheating.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Bali Hi,
Last week, (@)ydl(@) made the boards with 30 Lunar Missions, 26 Prometheus Missions and 36 Apogee Missions. That's either a lot of flying or a lot of cheating.
Cheers,
Tom
I thought the maximum launches / day with QL every day would be 10x7=70

She managed 92 or more than 14/day so her flights last on average 1hr 40 minutes. That's good. GI must explain how that is possible?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Bali Hi,
Cheers,
Tom

I woke up Sunday in the lead going to Houston over her by 2 flights. 20 minutes later and I was behind 10 flights. Ended up coming in 3rd because someone else took a 1 flight lead and my flights were still out. Not sure what this person has (I think pictures of GI employees), but I do know they declined my neighbor invite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom