Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Launched

Hi @Hallonst
I really wanted to help you, but it seems that you logged out, not showing interest in this issue.
As it is your very first launch, I think that you miscalculated the resources needed to successfully complete it.
I will give you a little time to reply to me, let's say around 1 hour, but if you don't, I will assume that you won't be able to lead this launch and I fuel it til launch.

Sorry @Hallonst
We're on time and launch has to go on. Don't take it personal .
Some words of advice:
Start by making neighbors in the forum. Join their launches, even with very few points. No one expects a newbie to be able to fuel much in a launch.
Do it until you are confident enough to try again solo
Don't start a launch you are not able to finish it by yourself, even if in the end you don't need to
Most of all, have fun

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03r0v7mv
Username
Hallonst
Thanks for the help @TeresaLisboa !
Now up to 1496/1600!
Very much appreciated!

I have added you both as neighbors @Steveb @Teboho feel free to fill in the last little gap.

I am not able to edit the first post and this threads subject. Maybe it is not possible to edit a post more than once?

Thanks for the help @TeresaLisboa !
Now up to 1496/1600!
Very much appreciated!

I have added you both as neighbors @Steveb @Teboho feel free to fill in the last little gap.

I am not able to edit the first post and this threads subject. Maybe it is not possible to edit a post more than once?
Cannot be edited after one hour. But I think the title can.
A last advice: if you put a post in the forum about a launch, give info about how many points have you already added, how many people your flight already has, how much time remains and whether you want to have first place or not.
And don't leave the forum!! But if you have to, state that in the thread. People will send you messages and want answers . You have a "follow thread" option at the top, use it.

Top Bottom