Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Launched by a Hijacker Grrrr

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I’m sure some will....just give it some time..
No one has joined JayJay yet...lol...thankfully I want to get rid of some of the smaller point items before I ask others to join.
Yeah I'll just leave it a few hours. Lol that's what I should have done really I'm at 616 on my lonesome normally someone jumps on who's not on the forum when I don't want them too but today nada

I was wondering for a moment what happened, in any case I'll initiate my own launch and we'll launch together when your launcher comes back.

These hijacks happen and the good thing about them is that they expose themselves for what they are and all we can do after that is to delete them from our circle.

When your launcher return do you want me to initiate the or will you initiate a launch?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I was wondering for a moment what happened, in any case I'll initiate m own launch and we'll launch together when you're come back.

These hijacks happen and the good thing about them is that they expose themselves for what they are and all we can do after that is to delete them from our circle.

When your launcher return do you want me to initiate the or will you initiate a launch?
@Teboho I'm so so mad me and another member were waiting for you and they swooped in while I wasn't looking I don't mind if they join and add abit as the 1st & 2nd were already taken...they've been deleted this person is called AppleBoy everyone needs to look out for him that's so naughty.

Thank you when I return tomorrow I'll send you a PM and we can launch together and make a plan (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vzr201
Username
marian
See that, i didn' t expect that somebody steal this ride. Sorry , that you lost your first position. Next time we will keep more attention for this player.

Marian

I'm soooooooooooo mad I left the laptop for a moment and a non forum member has taken my first place and launched I'm so sorry I'm going to delete them from Airport City I'm fuming @Teboho :mad::mad::mad: @marian did you see that?

Top Bottom