Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Launch

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Nice! Me too. I was trying to coordinate with a couple west coasters this morning to launch... It wasn't going well since all but one were still asleep! lol

Nice! Me too. I was trying to coordinate with a couple west coasters this morning to launch... It wasn't going well since all but one were still asleep! lol

I'm in the Central Time Zone and would be happy to coordinate launches. Evening starts are easier for me but if before 7am I can do mornings too.

I usually have more items for blue launches if that's preferred.

Morning, all! @Davescharf @Llewelyn roberts @Angry Bear

Anybody up for a launch? I wanted to get one going here shortly so that it will be back in time to participate in a group launch tomorrow at Noon EST. If anybody's up for a blue (or green for that matter) let me know.

Cheers

I still have one out for 2 more hours. I can do one after that, other can this weekend

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@Llewelyn roberts @Davescharf @Angry Bear

There is someone on this forum named WiredParrot who does small point launches every Friday. They start at noon EST (in 2 hours) so I might wait and join up with him. I think it's a blue launch but I'm not sure exactly. It sounds like a good way to get rid of some of those small point items. Search for him if you want to join up.

Top Bottom