Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
My issue is fuel before work. As long as the videos are working the extra 100 units works great but otherwise it takes reserves to get them off the ground

Yeah, since I added my last aircraft, I also run out of fuel in the morning and pull from inventory. Unfortunately, my main game is on Windows, which does not offer the videos :mad:

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
OK gang, I am shutting down for the night. Right now at 1,852 of 2,000 with 16 hours on the clock. I still have 50 explosive bolts and 91 solid fuels, so I may do one more again this weekend when this one gets back. Anyone else finding value in doing these small launches?

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi I just checked a neighbour he has an oil refinery lvl 2 and one at lvl 3 (do t see a lvl 3 on my grid of buildings to build) with another currently being built so is it worth doing more refineries especially if you get the barrel to double the quantity just before you level up. Thoughts please??

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Dave, I'm kosher with you starting the next one and doing it during the week. It does seem that weekends are best for QLs and being committed for 24 hours on the weekends hinders opportunities to join QLs.

I haven't yet come to a decision on whether to boot my game neighbors and only have forum neighbors. I typically have between 10-15 visits daily, most of which are not forum members, giving me between 300-500 points and some fuel. I don't have many forum visitors, probably because I don't yet have the desired planetariums, training centers, and astronaut academies. Not sure if I wanna give up those extra points or not.

Mark, looks like I had a non-forum neighbor join the launch overnight and put it in space. I've removed the players who joined our launch and added points so that it won't happen again. Regarding the oil refineries, I have a L1 and L2. In my mind, definitely worth the investment. I'm not yet upgrading my L1 because of other priorities. I don't think upgrading to L3 is worth the expense.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I'm having a lot of trouble collecting the space suits and lab notebooks needed for green and blue launches. I'm wondering if I should just save them up for our June flight schedule, rather than using them on the small item launches.

I have all of the other launch prep items in fairly large numbers. It's just the space suits and notebooks seem hard to come by. I'm regularly flying to Baikonur, North and South Observatories. Are there any other tricks to getting these?

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
I fly to The Cape daily sending 10-20 flights better drop rate for space suit quest I feel

I fly to Baikunor 5-10 daily

I fly to North and South once daily

I fly to Turkey 10-20 flights daily collecting Lamps

I collect treadmills as I have 6 stone castles

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Anyone got a defroster so I can complete my 3rd Flight Catering Building please

Ignore this I completed my 3 Flight Catering Building . Main focus on MC3 now

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Update on my space stuff

8 Spacesuits
2 Lab Notebook
3 Fuel Ration
70 Treadmills
54 Lunar Modules
51 Orbital Telescopes
3 Space Stations
54 Infrared Telescopes
60 Lunar Rovers
0 QL

Current planes
1 Powerful Propeller Driven
2 Turbo Props
2 Jets
2 Deltas
2 Powerful Deltas
1 Jumbo

Immediate quest aiming for spacesuits , lab notebooks and fuel rations to up to 10 of each

Last edited:
Top Bottom